Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Arion wrote:
When did it start having codes?


I thought all 3.99 books at Marvel had codes?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:10 am

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:
I thought all 3.99 books at Marvel had codes?

They do. Iron Man started having codes as of #520.

OldManClear

Faster Pussycat

Postby OldManClear » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:17 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:They do. Iron Man started having codes as of #520.


They started with 518. I'm a newbie so I can't post images yet, but check out the cover of that issue using Google Images.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:37 pm

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:
I thought all 3.99 books at Marvel had codes?


They all have codes now, it wasn't like that a year ago.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Anyone want Savage Wolverine #1?
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Keb wrote:Anyone want Savage Wolverine #1?


Yes, plz.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:04 pm

GLX wrote:
Yes, plz.

Okay!
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:58 am

Keb wrote:Anyone want Savage Wolverine #1?

Did you like it so much when I gave it to you that you went out and bought a physical copy? Or did you change your mind and decide to give it to somebody else? :lol:
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:59 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Did you like it so much when I gave it to you that you went out and bought a physical copy? Or did you change your mind and decide to give it to somebody else? :lol:

The former. Stabby + dinos + tittays + mysterious island + super smart Asian who talks to himself = le fun fun fun!

Its starting out pretty solid. Better than the Shanna mini from years ago.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:05 am

Keb wrote:The former. Stabby + dinos + tittays + mysterious island + super smart Asian who talks to himself = le fun fun fun!

Its starting out pretty solid. Better than the Shanna mini from years ago.

I enjoyed it also. I'm on board for as long as Frank Cho is on the book. I don't know if it's been confirmed anywhere how long he is staying on for.

This is my second success with you. What can I get you to like next?
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:33 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I enjoyed it also. I'm on board for as long as Frank Cho is on the book. I don't know if it's been confirmed anywhere how long he is staying on for.

This is my second success with you. What can I get you to like next?

Manhattan Projects, Captain America and Savage Wolverine. That's three.

Let's see if you can get me to like Bendis :P
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 am

Keb wrote:Manhattan Projects, Captain America and Savage Wolverine. That's three.

Let's see if you can get me to like Bendis :P

But All New X-men has been great. I guess I'll have to get you to try out Uncanny X-Men or Guardians of the Galaxy this month, when they come in.

I forgot that I sent out Christmas gifts to some of you guys. I need to do that again for some different indie comics. When is free comic book day? That sounds like a good excuse to do it again.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:26 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:But All New X-men has been great. I guess I'll have to get you to try out Uncanny X-Men or Guardians of the Galaxy this month, when they come in.

I forgot that I sent out Christmas gifts to some of you guys. I need to do that again for some different indie comics. When is free comic book day? That sounds like a good excuse to do it again.


First weekend of May.

By the way, I'm reviewing Manhattan Projects next week or so.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:31 am

Arion wrote:
First weekend of May.

By the way, I'm reviewing Manhattan Projects next week or so.

I sent you a gift too? What the hell was I thinking? Just kidding. I look forward to reading your Manhattan Projects review. Let me know when it goes up.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:34 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I sent you a gift too? What the hell was I thinking? Just kidding. I look forward to reading your Manhattan Projects review. Let me know when it goes up.


I think I got you drunk first and that's how I persuaded you to send me a gift.

This Friday and next Monday I'll finish reviewing Swamp Thing vol. 3, so Manhattan Projects will be up either next Wednesday or Thursday.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MoroRogers, MSNbot Media, rustyrusty and 51 guests