Advertisement

Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
rubber spoon
 
Posts: 6415
Likes: 37 posts
Liked in: 125 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Online


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:31 pm

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:
2099 was probably the previous record holder for alternate universe longevity, and that only lasted 5 years, right?

2099 lasted from 1992 to 1998. After the events of Age of Ultron can't the 2099 and Ultimate characters just appear in the regular Marvel universe anyways?
Image

Advertisement

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 17651
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 22 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby Arion » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:05 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:For awhile I was buying every Ultimate book that was put out. Through time the books lost the talent and the regular Marvel Universe became more and more like the Ultimate Universe. It's had a good run for an alternate universe. 13 years is pretty impressive.


I first read Ultimates 4 years ago, I think. And the first trades of Ultimate Spider-Man a couple of years ago. So it all feels quite recent for me.

Oh, and thank you for the codes.

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38299
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GLX » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:10 pm

misac wrote:Hulk #10
Hawkeye Annual #1
Wolverine #6-7


Since it wasn't claimed, I'll take Wolverine if...

A) If you're still offering it.

And

B) If no one else wants it.
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 17651
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 22 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby Arion » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:02 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:2099 lasted from 1992 to 1998. After the events of Age of Ultron can't the 2099 and Ultimate characters just appear in the regular Marvel universe anyways?


I guess they'll "recycle" some of those characters. One way or another.

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 17651
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 22 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby Arion » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:35 pm

GLX wrote:
Since it wasn't claimed, I'll take Wolverine if...

A) If you're still offering it.

And

B) If no one else wants it.


Ah good old Wolvie, eh?

legoroni
Attorney at Law
 
Posts: 111
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:10 pm
Location: By my Comic Box


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby legoroni » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:07 pm

My friend sent me a code for the New 52 Action Comics 1. It's for ibooks, so you would need an Apple Device. Let me know if you want it.

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 17651
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 22 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby Arion » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:30 pm

That's funny, the only DC books (New 52) I have are Action Comics # 1 & 2.

legoroni
Attorney at Law
 
Posts: 111
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:10 pm
Location: By my Comic Box


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby legoroni » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Does anyone have any A+X, Avengers Assemble, or Cable and X-Force codes that they don't want? I'd really appreciate if you could help me out.

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
rubber spoon
 
Posts: 6415
Likes: 37 posts
Liked in: 125 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Online


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:46 am

legoroni wrote:Does anyone have any A+X, Avengers Assemble, or Cable and X-Force codes that they don't want? I'd really appreciate if you could help me out.

I have some A+X codes coming in this week for 3, 6 and 10.
Image

legoroni
Attorney at Law
 
Posts: 111
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:10 pm
Location: By my Comic Box


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby legoroni » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:27 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have some A+X codes coming in this week for 3, 6 and 10.


Hmm, now do I want these more than Ultimate Spider-Man...

In addition to that Action Comics code, I also have a code for SSM 4. Let me know of you want it.

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 17651
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 22 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby Arion » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:55 pm

legoroni wrote:
Hmm, now do I want these more than Ultimate Spider-Man...

In addition to that Action Comics code, I also have a code for SSM 4. Let me know of you want it.


Oh, Miles Morales will feel lonely and sad.

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38299
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GLX » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:06 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have some A+X codes coming in this week for 3, 6 and 10.


Oooooooooooooo
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 17651
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 22 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby Arion » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Seems like A+X is getting popular.

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
rubber spoon
 
Posts: 6415
Likes: 37 posts
Liked in: 125 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Online


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am

Just checked the shipping estimate on those A+X issues and it says Tuesday of next week. Thor: God of Thunder #9-11 and Nova #7 will also be in there. I dropped Nova and picked it back up. Log-Man has been the usual taker of Nova, so if you he wants it, he can have it. I have not received an estimate on my DCBS order yet. It looks to have 19 codes in it, including Infinity #1.
Image

Mr. Log
User avatar
phrase IV
 
Posts: 5900
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 13 posts
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:43 am
Title: I'm starvin'!
Formerly: Log-Man


Re: Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Postby Mr. Log » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:28 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Just checked the shipping estimate on those A+X issues and it says Tuesday of next week. Thor: God of Thunder #9-11 and Nova #7 will also be in there. I dropped Nova and picked it back up. Log-Man has been the usual taker of Nova, so if you he wants it, he can have it. I have not received an estimate on my DCBS order yet. It looks to have 19 codes in it, including Infinity #1.


Cool, thanks man.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests

Advertisement