Thursday, June 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:05 am

Got Thor: God of Thunder 3-12 to give away. If you buy the first two issues yourself then you'll have the entire story of Gorr the God Butcher. Which has been awesome.
User avatar

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:12 am

Zero wrote:Got Thor: God of Thunder 3-12 to give away. If you buy the first two issues yourself then you'll have the entire story of Gorr the God Butcher. Which has been awesome.


I'd be happy to check those out, please.
User avatar

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:19 am

All yours, gimme a while to type them up and eat and they'll be with you later.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Oh, I got here too late. I actaully bought Thor # 1 & 2.
User avatar

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Sorry I haven't yet, been crazy busy and not felt like typing out the codes. Cos I'm a lazy ass mainly :wink:
User avatar

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Zero wrote:Sorry I haven't yet, been crazy busy and not felt like typing out the codes. Cos I'm a lazy ass mainly :wink:


:lol: No prob :)
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:17 pm

If you haven't done so already, you can get some free David Mack Daredevil, and some Art Adams Fantastic Four.

http://comicstore.marvel.com/free-comics
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:31 pm

GLX wrote:If you haven't done so already, you can get some free David Mack Daredevil, and some Art Adams Fantastic Four.

http://comicstore.marvel.com/free-comics


Thanks for the heads up!
User avatar

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:39 am

Hey all! :D

New to the forum and new to this whole 'digital codes' thing. Never read a comic digitally before (i'm like one of those people that refuses to 'move with the tiiiiiimes dude') :P

Anyways, I see you put the name of the Comics you have on here (that have a digital code) and then people (who are regs) tell you what ones they'd like. Have I got that right?

That's awesome. Partly because in a few Weeks once I become a 'reg' i'll be able to nab one of these codes and try it out for myself... but MORE SO because it means I can offer you fine people some of my codes. YAY!!! :D

OK!! Let me compile the list of what I have and i'll put the names of the comics and issues on here for you guys to have a pick of :)

You may have already read most of them but the offer is there :-D
User avatar

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Bro, seriously, bro! Welcome!.......bro.
User avatar

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Okays. Here are the Comics I have that have digital codes:

Avengers v X-Men - Round 1 - Round 12
Avengers v X-Men: What if... - Issues 1-4
A+X - Issues 1-11
Uncanny Avengers - Issues 1-11
Superior Spider-Man - Issues 1-18
All New X-Men - Issues 1-16 (16 being Chapter 2 of Battle of the Atom)
X-Men - Issue 1 and 5 (Chapter 1 and Chapter 3 of Battle of the Atom)
Uncanny X-Men - Issue 12 (Chapter 4 of Battle of the Atom)

:) :) :) :) :)
User avatar

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:Okays. Here are the Comics I have that have digital codes:

Avengers v X-Men - Round 1 - Round 12
Avengers v X-Men: What if... - Issues 1-4
A+X - Issues 1-11
Uncanny Avengers - Issues 1-11
Superior Spider-Man - Issues 1-18
All New X-Men - Issues 1-16 (16 being Chapter 2 of Battle of the Atom)
X-Men - Issue 1 and 5 (Chapter 1 and Chapter 3 of Battle of the Atom)
Uncanny X-Men - Issue 12 (Chapter 4 of Battle of the Atom)

:) :) :) :) :)


Could I have Uncanny Avengers - Issues 1-11, please?
User avatar

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Glacier16 wrote:
Could I have Uncanny Avengers - Issues 1-11, please?


You sure can :D

Shall grab all the codes out and pm you them. Give me approx half hour :)
User avatar

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:
You sure can :D

Shall grab all the codes out and pm you them. Give me approx half hour :)



Right on! Thanks!
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:Hey all! :D

New to the forum and new to this whole 'digital codes' thing. Never read a comic digitally before (i'm like one of those people that refuses to 'move with the tiiiiiimes dude') :P

Anyways, I see you put the name of the Comics you have on here (that have a digital code) and then people (who are regs) tell you what ones they'd like. Have I got that right?

That's awesome. Partly because in a few Weeks once I become a 'reg' i'll be able to nab one of these codes and try it out for myself... but MORE SO because it means I can offer you fine people some of my codes. YAY!!! :D

OK!! Let me compile the list of what I have and i'll put the names of the comics and issues on here for you guys to have a pick of :)

You may have already read most of them but the offer is there :-D


Welcome!

Pizza Dog wrote:Okays. Here are the Comics I have that have digital codes:

Avengers v X-Men - Round 1 - Round 12
Avengers v X-Men: What if... - Issues 1-4
A+X - Issues 1-11
Uncanny Avengers - Issues 1-11
Superior Spider-Man - Issues 1-18
All New X-Men - Issues 1-16 (16 being Chapter 2 of Battle of the Atom)
X-Men - Issue 1 and 5 (Chapter 1 and Chapter 3 of Battle of the Atom)
Uncanny X-Men - Issue 12 (Chapter 4 of Battle of the Atom)

:) :) :) :) :)


You're giving away entire runs? That's awesome!

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarrySagittarius, e_galston, Earth-2 NoctourneM, eltopo, Glaeken, Google [Bot], Gray, Grayson, Stephen Day, VaderTheTrader and 67 guests