Advertisement

A $1 comic? Sounds like a perfect excuse to...

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby ****** » Tue May 12, 2009 8:04 am

john lewis hawk wrote:WHORE!!

And a cheap one at that! :D

Advertisement

Kerny
Review Grouper

Liked in: 0 post
Title: All-American American

Postby Kerny » Tue May 12, 2009 7:54 pm

I'll probably get this and do a review.

Postby ****** » Tue May 12, 2009 8:08 pm

Kerny wrote:I'll probably get this and do a review.

:smt023

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 1147 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue May 12, 2009 8:33 pm

I'd like to do reviews, but like many others, I get my books shipped to me, usually a month or two late. I'll try to stop by a shop and pick this up.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Postby ****** » Wed May 13, 2009 8:38 am

Jude Terror wrote:I'd like to do reviews, but like many others, I get my books shipped to me, usually a month or two late. I'll try to stop by a shop and pick this up.

We've adjusted the rules for participation to account for people who get their comics through mail order. You might check out the OP in the thread and see if that would work for you. Reviews get posted when they get posted, it's not a big deal if they're not posted the week the comic is released.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 108 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Wed May 13, 2009 8:46 am

amlah6 wrote:We've adjusted the rules for participation to account for people who get their comics through mail order. You might check out the OP in the thread and see if that would work for you. Reviews get posted when they get posted, it's not a big deal if they're not posted the week the comic is released.

Too lenient! :evil:

Postby ****** » Wed May 13, 2009 9:22 am

Punchy wrote:Too lenient! :evil:

Not lenient enough! Next week I'm instituting the "Insult Punchy, get a pass" rule. :twisted:

Postby ****** » Wed May 13, 2009 9:25 am

OP has been updated to include a week to The Unwritten's review thread. :D

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/view ... hp?t=23447

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 277 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Wed May 13, 2009 9:38 am

amlah6 wrote:We've adjusted the rules for participation to account for people who get their comics through mail order. You might check out the OP in the thread and see if that would work for you. Reviews get posted when they get posted, it's not a big deal if they're not posted the week the comic is released.

Now that has piqued my interest. You may start seeing reviews from me now, then. :-)

Postby ****** » Wed May 13, 2009 9:38 am

nietoperz wrote:Now that has piqued my interest. You may start seeing reviews from me now, then. :-)

Awesome! 8)

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum