Thursday, June 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Community

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun May 20, 2012 11:46 am

Digital Estate Planning - While this was definitely one of Community's more "gimmicky" episodes, it was also extremely fun and entertaining. I loved the fact that Abed was the only member of the study group who had any "social" skills inside of the game and watching Annie and Shirley trying to barter with the blacksmith was priceless. Plus, Troy being slightly jealous of the in-game character Hilda was hilarious.

The First Chang Dynasty - Welcome back Academy Award Winner, Jim Rash! Another highly entertaining episode and the nods to Ocean's 11 and other heist movies were well done. The Dean's overreaction to Jeff touching his shoulder was almost has hilarious as his reaction to Jeff's shadow in Contemporary Impressionists.

Introduction to Finality - While I love Abed, I simply can't get enough of Evil Abed! While this wasn't my favorite of these three episodes, it was still enjoyable. Man, the students and faculty of the Air Conditioning Repair Annex sure do take their program seriously! We all knew that Troy wasn't going to stay there forever but I am really glad that they didn't keep him there between seasons.

Man, I just watched these episodes and I already can't wait for more Community! I hope the show doesn't change too much under the new show runners but I would suspect that season 4 will feel more like season 1 or maybe the first half of season 2. It probably won't be as gimmicky but they have to know that changing the show too much will turn off the fans that have stuck around and fought for the show.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Sun May 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Season 2 is by far the best season of this show, no contest.

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Mon May 21, 2012 9:27 am

Community is on Fridays next season :cry:

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Mon May 21, 2012 11:48 am

mrorangesoda wrote:Community is on Fridays next season :cry:

It gets worse...
Amoebas wrote:FRIDAY
8-8:30 p.m. – “Whitney”
8:30-9 p.m. – “Community”

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Mon May 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Amoebas wrote:
It gets worse...

3 and a half seasons isn't a bad run :smt102

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon May 21, 2012 12:39 pm

mrorangesoda wrote:3 and a half seasons isn't a bad run :smt102

But we are shooting for six seasons and a movie!

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:35 pm

:lol:

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Good news everyone! Community finally has an official date to return to NBC. It has been announced that Community will return to NBC on Thursday, February 7th at 8:00 Eastern time.

Joel McHale ‏@joelmchale wrote:Since there's no other news today here's some: #Community will premiere Thursday February 7th 8pm. #February7thIsOctober19th

Yvette Nicole Brown @yvettenbrown wrote:Guys, #Community officially has an airdate: Thursday, February 7th at 8pm!

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Cool cool cool

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:44 pm

KING-TV (Seattle NBC affiliate) aired an advertisement for Community at 1:05 AM PST today. Expect the ratings to rise this season now that NBC is heavily promoting the show.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:34 am

I didn't know it aired on NBC... :P

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:22 am

Good show...

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:22 am

Really not sure what we're getting when it comes back. Interesting to see how Pierce is written since even after Harmon left the old bastard couldn't finish off the season.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:13 pm

:smt026 :smt026 :smt026

I can't wait until Thursday! Is it October 19th already?

I'll just leave this here for anybody who would like a sneak peak of this week's season premiere:

leave a comment with facebook