Advertisement

Community

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 28778
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Jersey
Formerly: Doc Spider


Re: Community

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:59 am

This has to be one of the dumbest arguments ever at the Outhouse...
Image


HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

Advertisement

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34183
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Re: Community

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:01 am

Doc Jon wrote:This has to be one of the dumbest arguments ever at the Outhouse...


Agreed.

Stop being so defensive Communitards!

Doc Jon
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 28778
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Jersey
Formerly: Doc Spider


Re: Community

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:22 am

Punchy wrote:
Agreed.

Stop being so defensive Communitards!


I found the episode to be funny, but if you didn't, oh well. :drunk
Image


HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

avengingtitan
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18982
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:26 am
Location: Hershey, PA


Re: Community

Postby avengingtitan » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:42 am

Punchy wrote:
Agreed.

Stop being so defensive Communitards!

Reported.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Plenty of great stuff
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

avengingtitan
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18982
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:26 am
Location: Hershey, PA


Re: Community

Postby avengingtitan » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:43 am

doombug wrote:I'd be careful Yoni, you'll get chastised for daring to question the golden child of the outhouse. :roll:

And then you get thread banned. Got TB for the Action Comics review because I didnt like it.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Plenty of great stuff
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34183
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Re: Community

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:16 am

avengingtitan wrote:Reported.


You can dish it out but you can't take it.

avengingtitan
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18982
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:26 am
Location: Hershey, PA


Re: Community

Postby avengingtitan » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:19 am

Punchy wrote:
You can dish it out but you can't take it.

Not at all in fact I can take a lot of name calling. Its you that cant take it. People call you out and then you complain and get them suspended/thread kicked/etc. But then when someone calls you on your antics you act like this. Whatever thats your issue.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Plenty of great stuff
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34183
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Re: Community

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:21 am

avengingtitan wrote:Not at all in fact I can take a lot of name calling. Its you that cant take it. People call you out and then you complain and get them suspended/thread kicked/etc. But then when someone calls you on your antics you act like this. Whatever thats your issue.


No, it's really not. It's your issue.

What antics? Not liking Community? Having the same opinion on The Boys as Yoni?

Don't make me laugh. You like to have a go at me, and you don't like it when you're punished for trolling.

avengingtitan
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18982
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:26 am
Location: Hershey, PA


Re: Community

Postby avengingtitan » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:28 am

Punchy wrote:
No, it's really not. It's your issue.

What antics? Not liking Community? Having the same opinion on The Boys as Yoni?

Don't make me laugh. You like to have a go at me, and you don't like it when you're punished for trolling.

Whatever you say sweetheart. :roll:
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Plenty of great stuff
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34183
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Re: Community

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:31 am

avengingtitan wrote:Whatever you say sweetheart. :roll:


Waah waah.

Doc Jon
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 28778
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Jersey
Formerly: Doc Spider


Re: Community

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:36 am

:-D

You guys make me smile.
Image


HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

avengingtitan
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18982
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:26 am
Location: Hershey, PA


Re: Community

Postby avengingtitan » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:38 am

Punchy wrote:
Waah waah.

The only reason I'm not laying waste to you right not is because the Lord of Monkeys asked me not to.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Plenty of great stuff
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

nietoperz
User avatar
The Goddamn Bat-min
 
Posts: 42212
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Title: Forum Manager


Re: Community

Postby nietoperz » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:40 am

avengingtitan wrote:The only reason I'm not laying waste to you right not is because the Lord of Monkeys asked me not to.

And because I will suspend your account if you do.

Now everyone retreat to separate corners please.
Image

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34183
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Re: Community

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 am

avengingtitan wrote:The only reason I'm not laying waste to you right not is because the Lord of Monkeys asked me not to.


Oh grow up.

nietoperz
User avatar
The Goddamn Bat-min
 
Posts: 42212
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Title: Forum Manager


Re: Community

Postby nietoperz » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:46 am

NEUTRAL CORNERS!
Image

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], MSNbot Media, pastajoe, Yahoo [Bot] and 37 guests

Advertisement