Monday, December 18, 2017 • Morning Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Community

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:18 pm

Grayson wrote:Finished watching the sixth season of Community this evening and I'm still kind of processing the whole thing. Like I said, it started out a little slow as we were adjusting to the new characters but the season picked up quickly and there were some really enjoyable episodes. I'm not really sure what I thought of the last 2 episodes though, especially the season finale.

I enjoyed the addition of Paget Brewster and Keith David but still found myself missing Donald Glover, Yvette Nicole Brown, and even Chevy Chase. I hate to say it but I may be comfortable finally saying goodbye to Greendale...that is after #andamovie 8)

Yes, Yes, Meh, YES!!, not so much. I did like that Yvette came back for a scene. Although I still don't buy her reason for leaving the show. She said she left to take care of her sick father, yet she popped up on the remake of The Odd Couple. Now the production might have been closer to home for all I know but it was a bit annoying.

cbikle

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cbikle » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:40 pm

I liked the shows; thought they were funny.

Pretty confident that the show will be back for another season, as it's currently the flagship show of Yahoo's whole internet TV initiative.

The other shows on Yahoo Screen, I didn't even know existed and I still don't.

leave a comment with facebook