Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Community

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Doc Jon wrote:
Yeah, it was discussed. They both seem like douches.


heh. yeah they do.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:23 pm

CountD wrote:don't know if this has been discussed already, not going more than a page back past the Punchy drama...but TMZ reported that Chevy Chase is having a dispute with the show's writer. I wonder what will come of it. :smt017


Last week on the Soup, Joel McHale mentioned the incident and said that the situation has been resolved. Don't know if that's true or not but I hope that it doesn't hinder the future of the show.
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:20 pm

I caught that at lunch - McHale said on Soup something like "I can tell you one thing- Chevy doesn't know how to use voice mail" or something, eluding to his age. It was funny. my best guess is that Chevy chase will be written off the show.

oh well, he isn't the star, n e way
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:42 pm

He's the best character on the show. Him and the dean and sometimes Chang.

Troy and Abed are getting stale.

Britta is becoming the worst.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Awesome episode! Omar from the Wire!

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
RIP Starburns
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:13 am

Am I crazy or were Troy and Abed trying to out David Caruso each other?

Anyways, another fantastic episode of Community.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:46 am

Just started watching this show two weeks ago and caught up to the current episode tonight. It's fucking great. On the other hand, Parks and Recreation is idiotic.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:19 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Just started watching this show two weeks ago and caught up to the current episode tonight. It's fucking great. On the other hand, Parks and Recreation is idiotic.


Parks And Rec is way better than Community. You're crazy.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:34 am

Punchy wrote:
Parks And Rec is way better than Community. You're crazy.

They are on equal ground.

All community fans I know love Parks and all Parks fans I know love Community.

As usual Punchy can't just like 2 things. :lol: One has to be better than the other. :roll:
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:36 am

doombug wrote:They are on equal ground.

All community fans I know love Parks and all Parks fans I know love Community.

As usual Punchy can't just like 2 things. :lol: One has to be better than the other. :roll:


Most people think one is better than the other, like say... Jude. But you don't have a go at him do you?
User avatar

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:14 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Just started watching this show two weeks ago and caught up to the current episode tonight. It's fucking great. On the other hand, Parks and Recreation is idiotic.


It's hard for me to comment since I don't know what seasons or episodes of Parks and Rec you've watched.

The first season was not very good, it was very clumsily done and only has a few really good moments.

The second season started off weak but by the end the show was really good. And ever since then it has been great.

So if you tried it starting at season 1, then please dont' judge it. Just skip to season 2.
User avatar

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:09 am

This show is on fucking fire lately.

Annie and Abed in the Dreamatorium.

Michael Ironside?!

Just fan-fucking-tastic stuff.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:15 am

Rockman wrote:
It's hard for me to comment since I don't know what seasons or episodes of Parks and Rec you've watched.

The first season was not very good, it was very clumsily done and only has a few really good moments.

The second season started off weak but by the end the show was really good. And ever since then it has been great.

So if you tried it starting at season 1, then please dont' judge it. Just skip to season 2.


I only wat he'd the first three episodes. Can't stand it. Worse than The Office. Season 2 is different?
User avatar

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:20 am

I thought they were setting up for a Michael-Ironside-as-Jack-Nicholson-on-the-stand type thing.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:20 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
I only wat he'd the first three episodes. Can't stand it. Worse than The Office. Season 2 is different?

Season 2 feels like a completely different show.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cbikle, e_galston, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google Feedfetcher, IvCNuB4, MarvelFan88, MSNbot Media, Popeye McFly, SporkBot and 83 guests