Friday, May 6, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Trash eaters."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Cosplayers are pathetic

Cosplayers? Yes or No?

They are losers, pathetic losers, makes me ashamed to read comics.
14%
I think it's pretty cool actually, they are having fun, leave them alone!
79%
I am a cosplayer! Fuck you! I actually am Miss Martian!
7%
  Total votes : 145

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:22 am

Punchy wrote:http://live.comicbookresources.com/

Look at that Firestorm, look at him.

Fucking fuckers, ruining comics.

no they are not
and this is just retarded, they are having fun at a COMIC BOOK CONVENTION!!! Oh Noes!!
get off your high horse
we read comic books
we like star trek / star wars
(one of) your favorite book(s) is about a guy that fights other guys that turn into coins! Where do you get off being judgmental about anything?

They are ruining comic books!? Not the smelly LCSs? Not the fat guy who only wears sweat pants and t-shits that are too small for him and hangs out by the back issues that scares away new customers? Not the judgmental freaks that get uppity because some one is enjoying their hobby in a different manner then they are?

Do I get it? no.
Are they harming me, or making me enjoy comics less? no.
Do I wish I had as much disposable income as they seem to? yes
Do I wish that I could have as much fun at what I like to do as it seems they do? Yes

ruining comics...?
fucking stupid

StarCruncher

Outhouse Drafter

Postby StarCruncher » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:23 am

Punchy wrote:Even if they are hot it is kind of pathetic.
That hottie Ruby Rocket gal that Scanman/BH/whateverhisnameis posted is the opposite of pathetic.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:24 am

GHERU wrote:no they are not
and this is just retarded, they are having fun at a COMIC BOOK CONVENTION!!! Oh Noes!!
get off your high horse
we read comic books
(one of) your favorite book(s) is about a guy that fights other guys that turn into coins! Where do you get off being judgmental about anything?

They are ruining comic books!? Not the smelly LCSs? Not the fat guy who only wears sweat pants and t-shits that are too small for him and hangs out by the back issues that scares away new customers? Not the judgmental freaks that get uppity because some one is enjoying their hobby in a different manner then they are?

Do I get it? no.
Do I wish that I could have as much fun at what I like to do as it seems they do? Yes

ruining comics...?
fucking stupid

I get off being judgemental because I'm not dressed up as Captain Fucking Cold.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:26 am

GHERU wrote:no they are not
get off your high horse
we read comic books

Do I get it? no.

ruining comics...?
fucking stupid

Well fuckin said, and I agree 100%. Punchy is just not happy unless he is making other people as unhappy as he is.

StarCruncher

Outhouse Drafter

Postby StarCruncher » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 am

Punchy wrote:I get off being judgemental because I'm not dressed up as Captain Fucking Cold.
Didn't Captain Cold open up a comic shop in Indiana?

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 am

Kryptons Finest wrote:Well fuckin said, and I agree 100%. Punchy is just not happy unless he is making other people as unhappy as he is.

Come off it, did you not notice I put a poll option acknowledging that maybe I'm being a bit harsh and that they are just having fun? And they can have their fun.

I just think they should all be sterilised is all!

StarCruncher

Outhouse Drafter

Postby StarCruncher » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 am

And totally off-topic, but this image shows why Hal needs white gloves:
The ring is supposed to be green, but if the gloves are green, then you have to change to a glowing yellowish tone--that's just silly.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 am

Punchy wrote:I get off being judgemental because I'm not dressed up as Captain Fucking Cold.

Captain Fucking Cold's got this:
What do you got? :P

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:29 am

Punchy wrote:Come off it, did you not notice I put a poll option acknowledging that maybe I'm being a bit harsh and that they are just having fun? And they can have their fun.

I just think they should all be sterilised is all!

check them at the door.

if the costume is good, they're in.

StarCruncher

Outhouse Drafter

Postby StarCruncher » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:29 am

Punchy wrote:I just think they should all be sterilised is all!
Hey, if a guy can talk his girlfriend into wearing a Star Sapphire costume, I say, "Get your freak on!"

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:29 am

cncoyle wrote:And totally off-topic, but this image shows why Hal needs white gloves:
The ring is supposed to be green, but if the gloves are green, then you have to change to a glowing yellowish tone--that's just silly.

Nerd!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:30 am

Benderbrau wrote:Captain Fucking Cold's got this:
What do you got? :P

I'd rather be single than be with a girl who wants to dress up as Star Sapphire. She has an unhealthy attitude, even if she is hot.

StarCruncher

Outhouse Drafter

Postby StarCruncher » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:30 am

Benderbrau wrote:Nerd!
No, I'm a Geek!

Get it right!! :x

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:30 am

Benderbrau wrote:Nerd!

I agree with him.

the hal-jordan suit design was a classic.

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 am

I'd like to thank Frank Miller and Zack Snyder for 300.

although sometimes you get this:

leave a comment with facebook