Wednesday, July 27, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Cosplayers are pathetic

Cosplayers? Yes or No?

They are losers, pathetic losers, makes me ashamed to read comics.
21
14%
I think it's pretty cool actually, they are having fun, leave them alone!
116
79%
I am a cosplayer! Fuck you! I actually am Miss Martian!
10
7%
  Total votes : 147

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed May 28, 2014 10:28 pm


User avatar

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Thu May 29, 2014 3:15 pm

don't really like the commentary, but the look on the kids face is priceless

Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri May 30, 2014 10:12 pm


User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:52 pm


User avatar

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:05 am

I'm dressing up as Aquaman (female version) for LFCC in July :-D :-D :smt026 :smt026 :smt026
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:22 am

Pizza Dog wrote:I'm dressing up as Aquaman (female version) for LFCC in July :-D :-D :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

AquaWoMan?
User avatar

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:28 am

sdsichero wrote:AquaWoMan?


HELL YEAH!!! :-D

*Noddy head smiley*
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:26 am

Pizza Dog wrote:
HELL YEAH!!! :-D

*Noddy head smiley*

:smt045

You don't like Mera, or just had an inspired female Aquaman design?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:48 am

Pizza Dog wrote:I'm dressing up as Aquaman (female version) for LFCC in July :-D :-D :smt026 :smt026 :smt026


Orange shirt or blue camo shirt or bare chested version with sea shell bra? :-D

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:52 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

or
Image
User avatar

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:11 pm

sdsichero wrote: :smt045

You don't like Mera, or just had an inspired female Aquaman design?


I just like the Aquaman colours and it's an easy to assemble costume. I also like taking a male costume and doing the whole 'turning it into a female' thing :D

The first time I wore it in March I just went for basic Orange t-shirt, green tights, green shoes, black skirt, Long green gloves, DIY Aquaman belt and a blonde wig. I bought a Devil's Trident from the shops during Halloween and spray painted it gold.

I'm working on the costume each time to make improvements. At the moment I am working out how to sew Orange, flat, round sequins onto the t-shirt to give it the scaly look. :| :| :| :|
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:
I just like the Aquaman colours and it's an easy to assemble costume. I also like taking a male costume and doing the whole 'turning it into a female' thing :D

The first time I wore it in March I just went for basic Orange t-shirt, green tights, green shoes, black skirt, Long green gloves, DIY Aquaman belt and a blonde wig. I bought a Devil's Trident from the shops during Halloween and spray painted it gold.

I'm working on the costume each time to make improvements. At the moment I am working out how to sew Orange, flat, round sequins onto the t-shirt to give it the scaly look. :| :| :| :|

Wow good luck.
User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:08 pm

Image
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:
I'm working on the costume each time to make improvements. At the moment I am working out how to sew Orange, flat, round sequins onto the t-shirt to give it the scaly look. :| :| :| :|


When you pose for pictures be sure to hold a couple fingers to your head :P

Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:57 pm

pastajoe wrote:Image


I don't recognize the character, but the costume looks cool.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarrySagittarius, Earth-2 NoctourneM, Flamebird, Grayson, HNutz, Jack Burton, oogy, Popeye McFly, SporkBot, Yahoo [Bot] and 44 guests