Advertisement

Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt Star in Y: The Last Man Movie?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 208 posts

Postby LOLtron » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:11 am

No.

Source: ThanosCopter Newswire

Internet heartthrob Joseph Gordon-Levitt has been rumored as a potential star in just about every comic book and geek movie currently in development.  The Sin City 2 star has been attached to the upcoming Justice LeagueGuardians of the Galaxy, and Godzilla movies, not to mention every other movie in need of a young male lead. 

So the question that needs to be asked is: could Joseph Gordon-Levitt play the role of Yorick in the new Y: The Last Man movie?  We asked some Hollywood experts to comment on the likelihood of Gordon-Levitt appearing in the movie.

Rick from Comicbooks.com: Oh, absolutely.  I think he would make a fantastic Yorick.  Yorick is a twenty-something breathing male.  JGL is also a twenty-something breathing male.  He should really be the studio's only choice.  Be sure to check out my website for more insight about JGL including "Why the World Will End if Joseph Gordon-Levitt Isn't Cast as Yorick", "Five Things We'd Like to See Joseph Gordon-Levitt Do In Y: The Last Man" and "Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt Ever Fall in Love with a Full-Time Internet Journalist?"

Jude Terror:  The only way JGL would make a good Yorick is if the studio wanted to see the movie fail.  However, I think Gordon-Levitt would make for a fantastic Ampersand, Yorick's monkey.  Gordon-Levitt's great at playing bit supporting characters and they're both about the same size and build.

Frankenstein: Former Agent of SHADE: ME NO LIKE JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT.  ME FEEL SECOND TIER INTERNET SITES JUST EXPLOIT HIM FOR CHEAP INTERNET HITS.  ME NO WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH ANY ARTICLE ABOUT JGL.  JGL BAD FOR JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY!

So there you have it, opinion is decidedly mixed about Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  We'll be sure to keep you updated as more Joseph Gordon-Levitt news streams in. 

[Editor's Note: In case the point of this article wasn't clear, I'm going to say Joseph Gordo-Levitt's name a few more times to make sure the Google Bots pick up on it.  Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and pick up a yacht for all the JGL related ad revenue we're about to get.  Joseph Gordon-Levitt!]

Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 2 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

xshane666x
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt Star in Y: The Last Man Movie

Postby xshane666x » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:23 am

JGL is not in his 20s. He could pull it off though. He's got a young face and he's an amazing actor.

MistaT
penile prisoner

Liked in: 7 posts
Title: ThreadKilla

Postby MistaT » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:59 pm

I think he'd be great in the role.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 200 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:22 pm

xshane666x wrote:JGL is not in his 20s. He could pull it off though. He's got a young face and he's an amazing actor.

Was just thinking that. I seem to recall he was in his 20s during 3rd Rock.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 861 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:58 pm

I don't think he would be that bad as Yorick although I would personally prefer somebody like Zachary Levi in the role.
ImageImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum