Tuesday, September 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Craigslist Ad: "to the perv who groped me on my way hom

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:09 am

If this bitch went out and got a job instead of going to yoga classes, then maybe she wouldn't have to worry about Mexicans grabbing her ass :roll: :roll:

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:11 am

If you're going to get punched in the face for groping a stranger, I feel like you might as well just go straight for the boobs.

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:11 am

I'm going to need photographic evidence of this athletic ass in question to render an educated opinion on the situation.

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:12 am

This is why women should carry. Next time if he comes at her, she can just pull out her piece and watch the asshole shit himself.

eyp

Fagorstorm

Postby eyp » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:12 am

TheScantronman wrote:I'm going to need photographic evidence of this athletic ass in question to render an educated opinion on the situation.

Dude, it's craiglist, all the girls that post there are FINE

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:12 am

MoneyMelon wrote:If you're going to get punched in the face for groping a stranger, I feel like you might as well just go straight for the boobs.

If it were me (and that's not an admission), I would have gone for the "over the clothes shocker". It's doable as long as she's not wearing denim or cords.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:14 am

Kicked in the hole. Heh. :-D

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:21 am

milton73 wrote:If this bitch went out and got a job instead of going to yoga classes, then maybe she wouldn't have to worry about Mexicans grabbing her ass :roll: :roll:

:shock:

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:21 am

MoneyMelon wrote:If you're going to get punched in the face for groping a stranger, I feel like you might as well just go straight for the boobs.

Maybe he's an ass man.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:22 am

Carrie wrote:Maybe he's an ass man.

lancer_man

Expert Post Whore

Postby lancer_man » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:23 am

Carrie wrote:Maybe he's an ass man.

Like a Mexican would have the money and patience to become a proctologist.

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:24 am

nietoperz wrote::shock:

Just telling it like it is :-D :-D :-D

Crump

Hater

Postby Crump » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:26 am

pretty awesome. wish more of these guys got stomped in the ground.

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:33 am

lancer_man wrote:Like a Mexican would have the money and patience to become a proctologist.

Million to one shot doc. Million to one.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 am

lancer_man wrote:Just because all of your assignments for Creative Writing 101 were rape fantasies it doesn't mean others write the same stuff.

For some reason..i thought of Nightwing when I read this....I wonder why? :P

leave a comment with facebook