Advertisement

Cyborg Cast For Batman Vs Superman

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 140 posts

Postby LOLtron » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:17 pm

The roster keeps growing...

Source: Ray Fisher to Play Cyborg In ‘Batman-Superman’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Another week, another DC supercharacter is added to the cast of the Batman Vs. Superman movie. This week we get the half-man, half-machine Cyborg. Known mainly in comics as one of the Teen Titans, with the new 52, Cyborg is part of the Justice League.

In the role of Victor Stone/Cyborg will be theater actor Ray Fisher. The role is said to not be very big in Batman Vs Superman, but may be more significant later.

Ray Fisher

So, Batfleck, Supvill, Wondot, Lexberg, and now Fishborg. Who do you think will be added next week?

Written or Contributed by sdsichero

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Liked in: 354 posts

Re: Cyborg Cast For Batman Vs Superman

Postby HNutz » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Blackrock?

Black Adam + The Rock

Scintillant-H likes this post.

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 193 posts

Postby Draco x » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:33 pm

I'm guessing Aquaman, Flash and probably GL( Whether it's Hal, John or so on) will make a cameo.

Lord Ice
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 54 posts

Postby Lord Ice » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:50 pm

Well, DC's been trying to push Cyborg on us more, since the reboot. Guess this will be a good way to do it. Unless the movie is totally hated and bombs. :lol:

Draco x likes this post.

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 193 posts

Postby Draco x » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Lord Ice wrote:Well, DC's been trying to push Cyborg on us more, since the reboot. Guess this will be a good way to do it. Unless the movie is totally hated and bombs. :lol:

I think the movie will do good but it sucks that we can't get anymore DC movies in the meantime as they're banking too much on the Batman and Superman cash cows.

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 391 posts
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray

Postby sdsichero » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:58 pm

HNutz wrote:Blackrock?

Black Adam + The Rock

Unless he is the Roctern

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 157 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:54 am

The way they're throwing everything including the kitchen sink into this crossover makes me so wary. It reeks of editorial mandates much like their books demanding that character x is there just for the sake of being there.

Pizza Dog
cheese

Liked in: 174 posts
Title: Awesomesauce

Postby Pizza Dog » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:27 am

Hmmmm... Less is more and all that. :smt102
Events been to:

SFX Weekender 3 - Sci-Fi Weekender 4 & 5 - Kapow! '12 - Leeds Comic Con '11, '12 & '13 - Skottie Young Signing Tour '13 - Newcastle Film and Comic Con '14 - London Film and Comic Con '14

Events going to:

Sheffield Film & Comic Con '14 - Leeds Comic Con '14 - Sci-Fi Weekender 6 - Newcastle Film & Comic Con '15

Pizza Dog
cheese

Liked in: 174 posts
Title: Awesomesauce

Postby Pizza Dog » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:32 am

:|
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Events been to:

SFX Weekender 3 - Sci-Fi Weekender 4 & 5 - Kapow! '12 - Leeds Comic Con '11, '12 & '13 - Skottie Young Signing Tour '13 - Newcastle Film and Comic Con '14 - London Film and Comic Con '14

Events going to:

Sheffield Film & Comic Con '14 - Leeds Comic Con '14 - Sci-Fi Weekender 6 - Newcastle Film & Comic Con '15

HNutz likes this post.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 110 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:42 am

More and more it seems obvious that the DC exec who said they weren't ready for a shared universe was misdirecting and they're trying a different approach than Marvel to setting up that universe - which has pros (it differentiates them so as not to come as directly copying Marvel) and cons (no way to know how well it'll work).

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

Supersoldier Washout
Garbage Collector

Liked in: 138 posts
Location: I can't really say. I'm currently what they call "AWOL" from S.H.I.E.L.D.
Title: Will Fight for Beer

Postby Supersoldier Washout » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:53 am

HNutz wrote:Blackrock?

Black Adam + The Rock

There's already one Black person in the movie, 2 if Lawrence Fishbourne's character returns. So I doubt it. (Dwayne may not identify as Black, but he is.)

Chessack
cheese

Liked in: 255 posts
Title: Kara Zor-El's biggest fan

Postby Chessack » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:04 am

fieldy snuts wrote:The way they're throwing everything including the kitchen sink into this crossover makes me so wary. It reeks of editorial mandates much like their books demanding that character x is there just for the sake of being there.

It sounds like a gawd-awful mess. They're calling it Batman vs. Superman but how much of THAT can there be in it if they are throwing all these other characters. Really it is starting to sound like Justice League 1 rather than MoS 2.

Not that it matters to me, really, other than the attraction of watching a train wreck happen in slow motion. I have sworn off all future Goyer/Nolan productions so I won't be going to see this one regardless.

Scintillant-H
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 55 posts
Title: Glitter Bitch
Formerly: Hal Shumaker

Postby Scintillant-H » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:57 am

Chessack wrote:
It sounds like a gawd-awful mess. They're calling it Batman vs. Superman but how much of THAT can there be in it if they are throwing all these other characters. Really it is starting to sound like Justice League 1 rather than MoS 2.

Not that it matters to me, really, other than the attraction of watching a train wreck happen in slow motion. I have sworn off all future Goyer/Nolan productions so I won't be going to see this one regardless.

"train wreck" just reminds me of the idiocy that is "Batman Eternal" :smt011 If you haven't been reading, there's a big, literal, train wreck in the plot. And the villain has flowers on his shirt.
Wish. I. Was. Kidding. :smt011

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 391 posts
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray

Postby sdsichero » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:24 am

syxxpakk wrote:More and more it seems obvious that the DC exec who said they weren't ready for a shared universe was misdirecting and they're trying a different approach than Marvel to setting up that universe - which has pros (it differentiates them so as not to come as directly copying Marvel) and cons (no way to know how well it'll work).

By the slow growth in the character roster we are seeing it almost seems like the X-Men First Class route... which I have to admit, turned out better than I thought it would.

Jury is still out on this one though. Perhaps after seeing a trailer... but I remain skeptical.

Scintillant-H
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 55 posts
Title: Glitter Bitch
Formerly: Hal Shumaker

Postby Scintillant-H » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:32 am

sdsichero wrote:
By the slow growth in the character roster we are seeing it almost seems like the X-Men First Class route... which I have to admit, turned out better than I thought it would.

Jury is still out on this one though. Perhaps after seeing a trailer... but I remain skeptical.

First Class-? Damn, I hope this movie won't be THAT bad! First Class could have been worse, but still... damn. :smt011 I remember walking out of the movie theater for that one with my brain trying to enact the "repressed memory" function. Sadly, not all was repressed :cry:

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum