Saturday, October 1, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Daitong is a prick

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:34 pm

That Daitong guy is still a prick?

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:35 pm

STRICT!

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:44 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Well, at the moment, I expect he's on a plane heading to New York. Nice going.

Hawkcats.

I think Dr. Moreau is crying somewhere.

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:42 pm

daitong wrote:The Outhouse is all grows up.
You take that back! :evil:

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:24 am

daitong wrote:Hawkcats.

I think Dr. Moreau is crying somewhere.

Hell, I'm crying over that one. Hawk should never reproduce.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:46 am

daitong wrote:So who can tell me what I missed in the year + I've been gone? :)
I lost 30 lbs. without Jenny Craig.

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:59 am

L'Indépendant wrote:I lost 30 lbs. without Jenny Craig.

Woot.

Yeah, I've been on a health kick. I've been going to the gym for a while now as well. I'm getting muscles in places I didn't know I had them. :shock:

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:09 am

daitong wrote:I'm getting muscles in places I didn't know I had them. :shock:

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

Jeff

Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:10 am

daitong wrote:Woot.

Yeah, I've been on a health kick. I've been going to the gym for a while now as well. I'm getting muscles in places I didn't know I had them. :shock:
I think they have a pill for that now...

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:14 am

daitong wrote:Woot.

I've been thinking of joining a gym. I pretty much stick to running a trail north of town here (which I don't go to now that gas is as expensive as it is) and bike commuting to my jobs.

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:18 am

L'Indépendant wrote:I've been thinking of joining a gym. I pretty much stick to running a trail north of town here (which I don't go to now that gas is as expensive as it is) and bike commuting to my jobs.

Gyms used to unnerve me. Got a deal with my job, so it's relatively cheap. Now I'm going 4-5 times a week. My gym is half gay men, half hot girls. The gay men are good for motivation (they are all ripped), the girls keep my eyes busy.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:57 am

daitong wrote:Gyms used to unnerve me. Got a deal with my job, so it's relatively cheap. Now I'm going 4-5 times a week. My gym is half gay men, half hot girls. The gay men are good for motivation (they are all ripped), the girls keep my eyes busy.
I was thinking this morning that I'd go to the gym in Turkey if it's included in my tuition plan. If not, ah well. I'm sure people will play soccer and basketball with me.

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:13 am

L'Indépendant wrote:I was thinking this morning that I'd go to the gym in Turkey if it's included in my tuition plan. If not, ah well. I'm sure people will play soccer and basketball with me.

They probably wear buttoned shirts with lots of gold chains and some REALLY short shorts and smoke at the gym. Sexy!

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:16 am

daitong wrote:They probably wear buttoned shirts with lots of gold chains and some REALLY short shorts and smoke at the gym. Sexy!
Like Grandpa Freeman and Mr. Dubois? :shock: :smt078

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:20 am

Last time I was in a gym all the other kids in class laughed at me 'cause I got stuck climbing the rope.

leave a comment with facebook