Advertisement

Dash Cams

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 948 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Dash Cams

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Just curious, do any of you have one or considered one?

I am considering one, but admittedly partly for the fun of just recording the stupid I see every day on the road.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

Advertisement

Pink_Orchid
The Virgin Connie Swail

Liked in: 135 posts
Formerly: Pink Peril

Re: Dash Cams

Postby Pink_Orchid » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:32 pm

I've thought about it. Hubby seems to witness the oddest things in traffic. Like watching the local pd going 15mph too slow while slowly drifting from one lane to another. He was texting.

However it would have to have a mute button, you've never heard someone so angrily critique the driving skills of fellow travelers.

achilles
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 220 posts
Title: Much Eviler Than GOSD!

Postby achilles » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Why give them evidence to use against me?
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Black_Orchid wrote:I've thought about it. Hubby seems to witness the oddest things in traffic. Like watching the local pd going 15mph too slow while slowly drifting from one lane to another. He was texting.

However it would have to have a mute button, you've never heard someone so angrily critique the driving skills of fellow travelers.

Virtually all of them can have the sound turned off.

I suspect that there are many here in Toronto that could really match him in the use of language. :lol:

I see some of the most idiotic driving up here. But part of it is just from watching so many YouTubes of bad drivers around here. There are two guys who on a weekly or monthly basis, post collections of just what they witness on their travels.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCocnOomrUcWHrDPkY5e9WsQ

http://www.youtube.com/user/GTAworstdrivers2012/videos

There are others but those two are rather regular with their posts for this area. It's wild to see some streets I've driven and yes, similar happenings.

But I also see far worse.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:35 pm

achilles wrote:Why give them evidence to use against me?

Well, if you'd stop trying to chase women and nuns with your car and running over people you could use it to help you when it's not your fault.

or have vids of hot women walking on the streets... parking lots...

achilles
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 220 posts
Title: Much Eviler Than GOSD!

Postby achilles » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:43 pm

The Old Doctor wrote:
Well, if you'd stop trying to chase women and nuns with your car and running over people you could use it to help you when it's not your fault.

or have vids of hot women walking on the streets... parking lots...

But it always is my fault! :smt102

And you'd be surprised at just how few hot leather nuns just walk around here on the streets, and it being just a block from Our Lady of Perpetual Spanking
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum