Tuesday, October 23, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "The number two comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Deadpool 2 SPOILERS!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon May 21, 2018 7:49 pm

So deadpool 1 totally redeemed DP as a character.
And deadpool 2 totaly redeemed The Juggernaut as a character..
My question is there any chance we might see Viper in part 3? :groucho:

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon May 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Eric Ratcliffe wrote:Reynolds is canadian, why would he say you're welcome to other countries? :smt102

Well, the British version of Winter Soldier has a different checklist for Cap to view to catch up on, I just thought it was something like that.. cater to the various crowds. And I figured the average American would hate that Canada got thanked and not America because most are morons.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon May 21, 2018 10:01 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Well, the British version of Winter Soldier has a different checklist for Cap to view to catch up on, I just thought it was something like that.. cater to the various crowds. And I figured the average American would hate that Canada got thanked and not America because most are morons.

That's a pretty bold assumption, somewhere between "wut?" and absolutely batshit crazy. Why would you assume that Deapool showings were Morons, that can't take a joke?

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon May 21, 2018 10:05 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:
That's a pretty bold assumption, somewhere between "wut?" and absolutely batshit crazy. Why would you assume that Deapool showings were Morons, that can't take a joke?

Wait, what?

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon May 21, 2018 10:07 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
Wait, what?

Why would you think the easily offended idiots would go to deadpool?

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon May 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:
Why would you think the easily offended idiots would go to deadpool?

So never in the history of time has someone that’s easily offended by something watched, or read, or listen to something that they know might offend them?

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon May 21, 2018 10:17 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
So never in the history of time has someone that’s easily offended by something watched, or read, or listen to something that they know might offend them?

So everyone does this, all the time, to the point a rated R movie known for it's absurdity should change it's movie making methods to validate a Canadians perception of what the american public thinks?

I

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon May 21, 2018 10:37 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:So deadpool 1 totally redeemed DP as a character.
And deadpool 2 totaly redeemed The Juggernaut as a character..
My question is there any chance we might see Viper in part 3? :groucho:

Some miracles are beyond this franchise's reach. That is one of them.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Mon May 21, 2018 10:38 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Well, the British version of Winter Soldier has a different checklist for Cap to view to catch up on, I just thought it was something like that.. cater to the various crowds. And I figured the average American would hate that Canada got thanked and not America because most are morons.

But he's thanking canada because the joke is he's a canadian actor who made canada look bad for making a shitty superhero movie. Like...that's the entire joke. :smt102

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue May 22, 2018 4:58 am

Eric Ratcliffe wrote:But he's thanking canada because the joke is he's a canadian actor who made canada look bad for making a shitty superhero movie. Like...that's the entire joke. :smt102

I was just curious if he said other things outside of Canada, it’s not an uncommon thing to do. He could’ve said do many other oneliners there, I don’t see why this is such a strange question.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Tue May 22, 2018 6:11 am

TheLurker wrote:AH! Heard it somewhere. BURN!

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Tue May 22, 2018 9:00 pm

"My stunt double is about to fuck you up."

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Wed May 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Zechs wrote:
Some miracles are beyond this franchise's reach. That is one of them.

Plus the fact that they acknowledged that Juggernaut and Professor X are actually related as opposed to the other films where they ignored that Cain is Charles's step-brother and put Mystique in his place. The downside is that it sucked that Black Tom got downplayed in the film as he originally supposed to be the main villain in the film that would have been like a Darth Sidious type villain to Firefist, who would have exploited his anger and turned him completely bad.

LiamA

cheese

Postby LiamA » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:27 pm

Just say this yesterday and here are some thoughts.

1) Rather disappointed that this is the second time we see Essex referenced in an X-Men movie but no Mr. Sinister.

2) Peter is non-superhuman Peter Parker

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:19 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
His face was on a billboard, I believe.

Sorta. It was a mural on the side of a building.

leave a comment with facebook