Monday, September 26, 2016 • Evening Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

3 DIE by lightning per year in Canada

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Jeff

Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:12 am

Jonathan wrote:That many people live in Canada? :?
Not anymore.

Jeff

Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:13 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Am I the only Canadian in these forums??!?!
I'm from New Zealand, we're kind of like the Canada of the South Pacific.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:21 pm

Jeff wrote:I'm from New Zealand, we're kind of like the Canada of the South Pacific.

But we are a tad better.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:31 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:But we are a tad better.

Except we've got some hairy dog-man living out in Mississauga. :roll:

:-D :wink:

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:33 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Except we've got some hairy dog-man living out in Mississauga. :roll:

I live in Scarborough. If the culture shock doesn't kill you, the bullets will.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:38 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:I live in Scarborough. If the culture shock doesn't kill you, the bullets will.

You too huh?

You forgot to add the drivers............................fuckers have cross hairs on the hood. :shock:

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:43 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:You too huh?

You forgot to add the drivers............................fuckers have cross hairs on the hood. :shock:

Its like a real life version of the Spy Hunter video game.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:49 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Its like a real life version of the Spy Hunter video game.

Yes. And it still takes quarters. :-D

Jeff

Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:43 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:But we are a tad better.
Well, your're a tad colder and probably have a stable electricity supply but other than that...

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:54 pm

Jonathan wrote:That many people live in Canada? :?

Three less every year. See, even God has a way of correcting his mistakes. :wink:

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Jeff wrote:I'm from New Zealand, we're kind of like the Canada of the South Pacific.

New Zealand is to Australia what Canada is to the US. A poor imitation with weird accents. :twisted:

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Except we've got some hairy dog-man living out in Mississauga. :roll:

You shouldn't talk about Keb that way. :(

Jeff

Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:04 pm

Carrie wrote:New Zealand is to Australia what Canada is to the US. A poor imitation with weird accents. :twisted:
Well, you can't really make a direct comparison between NZ and Oz. In Australia there is the East Coast, then Desert, then the Westcoast. All of NZ is at least habitable. True there is a lot of immigration from NZ to Oz but as an ex-prime minister our ours once said that raises the IQ of both countries.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:07 pm

Jeff wrote:Well, you can't really make a direct comparison between NZ and Oz. In Australia there is the East Coast, then Desert, then the Westcoast. All of NZ is at least habitable. True there is a lot of immigration from NZ to Oz but as an ex-prime minister our ours once said that raises the IQ of both countries.

LOL That's not nice! :-D

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:29 am

Carrie wrote:New Zealand is to Australia what Canada is to the US. A poor imitation with weird accents. :twisted:

I think you'll find Canada is America's Wales.

leave a comment with facebook