Advertisement

3 DIE by lightning per year in Canada

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Carrie

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:30 am

Zero wrote:I think you'll find Canada is America's Wales.

That too.

Advertisement

Jeff
Post Whore

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:12 am

Carrie wrote:LOL That's not nice! :-D
It's okay. Aussie prejudice is acceptable. Especially if there are no Aussies about, once there are the ANZAC spirit will take over and everyone else will suck.
The poster formerly known as Kiwiboy

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:12 am

Jeff wrote:It's okay. Aussie prejudice is acceptable. Especially if there are no Aussies about, once there are the ANZAC spirit will take over and everyone else will suck.

But I don't wanna suck :cry:

Jeff
Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:15 am

Carrie wrote:But I don't wanna suck :cry:
Then you don't. For the purposes of this board everyone here has full ANZAC privileges.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:17 am

Jeff wrote:Then you don't. For the purposes of this board everyone here has full ANZAC privileges.

Oh no, some of them definitely suck. Trust me on this. Hey, if I am gonna have these privileges, can the be Aussie. I always wanted a cool accent.

Jeff
Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:26 am

Carrie wrote:Oh no, some of them definitely suck. Trust me on this. Hey, if I am gonna have these privileges, can the be Aussie. I always wanted a cool accent.
Well, I suppose. You will have to have to adopt the Kangaroo as your national symbol and learn to play the digerado. You must also use water sparingly and shower only twice a month.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:27 am

Jeff wrote:Well, I suppose. You will have to have to adopt the Kangaroo as your national symbol and learn to play the digerado. You must also use water sparingly and shower only twice a month.

Can I have the koala instead? And WTF? It's an island where 3/4 of the population lives on the coast and they use water sparingly? O_o

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Postby DeadFett » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:32 am

Jeff wrote:Well, I suppose. You will have to have to adopt the Kangaroo as your national symbol and learn to play the digerado. You must also use water sparingly and shower only twice a month.

I don't like kangaroos. I don't trust anything that has more storage space than I do when it's naked.

Jeff
Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:36 am

Carrie wrote:Can I have the koala instead? And WTF? It's an island where 3/4 of the population lives on the coast and they use water sparingly? O_o
They are short of fresh water, sadly. You may have a Koala, but beware, they are not what they seem.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:37 am

Jeff wrote:They are short of fresh water, sadly. You may have a Koala, but beware, they are not what they seem.

Oh I know they aren't cuddly. They're cute but deadly. Like me. :D

Jeff
Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:37 am

DeadFett wrote:I don't like kangaroos. I don't trust anything that has more storage space than I do when it's naked.
I know I am going to regret this but...where exactly do you store things when you are naked?

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:39 am

Jeff wrote:I know I am going to regret this but...where exactly do you store things when you are naked?

*sigh* You had to ask, huh? :cry:

Jeff
Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:39 am

Carrie wrote:Oh I know they aren't cuddly. They're cute but deadly. Like me. :D
They are also extremely slow moving. You don't strike me as slow moving, but I could be wrong.

Jeff
Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:40 am

Carrie wrote:*sigh* You had to ask, huh? :cry:
Well, I did say I would regret it.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:42 am

Jeff wrote:They are also extremely slow moving. You don't strike me as slow moving, but I could be wrong.

Sometimes I like to take my time. Depends on my mood. Koalas always remind me of crotchety little old men with hair growing out of their ears.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum