Saturday, November 18, 2017 • Afternoon Edition • "The place to talk some shit."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Doctor Who Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:
I don't even know who he's talking about. :lol:

Old poster coming back and trying to win an old argument when the people he was arguing with aren't even here anymore. :lol:

Flamebird

rubber spoon

Postby Flamebird » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:10 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Old poster coming back and trying to win an old argument when the people he was arguing with aren't even here anymore. :lol:

Oh, please; Jude never stops by anymore. . . :roll:

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:28 am

Flamebird wrote:

Oh, please; Jude never stops by anymore. . . :roll:

He can't fit through the doors anymore.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:06 pm

:lol:

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Deborah Watling, one of the second Doctor's companions, died Friday. :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/en ... d93526374d

Deborah joined Doctor Who in 1967’s, The Evil of the Daleks and featured in classics including The Tomb of the Cybermen and The Ice Warriors. She left the TARDIS in 1968, bowing out in Fury from the Deep, although she remained closely identified with the show and made cameo appearances as Victoria in specials including Dimensions in Time.

Away from the world of Doctor Who Deborah starred in the David Essex movie, That’ll be the Day (1973) and her TV work included Rising Damp, Danger UXB and Doctor in Charge.

But to fans of the Doctor, she will be remembered forever as the brave and compassionate orphan, Victoria Waterfield, and Deborah made no secret of the affection she held for the role and the show. ‘I have said this before and it is true, Pat [Patrick Troughton – the Second Doctor] became like a second father to me both on the show and after I left...’ she once recalled. ‘The other person on the show at the time was Frazer Hines playing the part of Jamie. He and I became like brother and sister. We had such a great rapport, and even today when we meet up at Doctor Who events things haven’t changed.’

leave a comment with facebook