Monday, July 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Doctor Who Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Eric

Postby Eric » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:09 am

ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT?

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:17 am

Eric wrote:ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT? ORAC.....OUT?

Eric

Postby Eric » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:22 am

Zechs wrote:Image

I'm in love with you, Zechs. :oops:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:24 am

Eric wrote:I'm in love with you, Zechs. :oops:

:smt104 :smt108 :smt104

Eric

Postby Eric » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:27 am

Zechs wrote::smt104 :smt108 :smt104

Return my love. :oops:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:30 am

Eric wrote:Return my love. :oops:

[youtube=425,344,Zxo0nO2SyvA][/youtube]

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:54 am

I'm pretty sure this is meant to be based on an old Audio - meaning that the David Morrissey character is an imposter.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:24 am

nietoperz wrote:I'm pretty sure this is meant to be based on an old Audio - meaning that the David Morrissey character is an imposter.

I've heard that may just be a rumor that it's based on the audio, due to having similar titles (The One Doctor.. The Next Doctor...)

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:29 am

I'm still not convinced that the Morrissey Doctor is for real, and if he is, he's gotta be an alternate reality thing. The title of the episode is just too obvious for him to actually BE the next Doctor.

Can there be time lords from another dimension/reality? Maybe Rose's world somehow?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:09 pm

Homerofborg wrote:I hope ORAC never finds the Outhouse... Though I miss Brady's Hammer on him :twisted:

How many times did he meltdown and get the hammer?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:10 pm

Zechs wrote:Image

NEVER SAY THAT IN FRONT OF ME.. and sorry to use one of your nine lives but I hate those two words together.

You have lousy aim....................CYBER LEADER! :P

PDH

penile prisoner

Postby PDH » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:29 pm

KSChris wrote:I'm still not convinced that the Morrissey Doctor is for real, and if he is, he's gotta be an alternate reality thing. The title of the episode is just too obvious for him to actually BE the next Doctor.

Can there be time lords from another dimension/reality? Maybe Rose's world somehow?

In New Who, probably.

But I think Nieto's right. Even if this is not based on the audio, those clips strongly imply that he's an imposter. Just the way he was talking, for one.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:34 pm

PDH wrote:In New Who, probably.

But I think Nieto's right. Even if this is not based on the audio, those clips strongly imply that he's an imposter. Just the way he was talking, for one.

My money is on him being an imposter as well, because there's almost no way they would basically spoil it in the episode title if it was for real.

The only thing that makes me wonder is the rumors that have been going around that RTD promised that it would end with something shocking. Given this other "Doctor".. and a shocking ending, that I would assume ISN'T that he's really the Doctor.. what if the timelords are back?

PDH

penile prisoner

Postby PDH » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:43 pm

KSChris wrote:My money is on him being an imposter as well, because there's almost no way they would basically spoil it in the episode title if it was for real.

The only thing that makes me wonder is the rumors that have been going around that RTD promised that it would end with something shocking. Given this other "Doctor".. and a shocking ending, that I would assume ISN'T that he's really the Doctor.. what if the timelords are back?

I didn't know about the shock ending.

Generally speaking, there's a lot of advantages to bringing the Timelords back (though, I suppose you lose the 'last of the Timelords' angle but how much more can they get out of that?) I guess it all depends on what Moffat wants for his upcoming reign.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:45 pm

nietoperz wrote:I'm pretty sure this is meant to be based on an old Audio - meaning that the David Morrissey character is an imposter.

That's the feeling I was left with watching the clip.

And I'm glad right now for if I'm right.

HOWEVER, he could be considered a potential Doctor much like the Valeyard.

leave a comment with facebook