Advertisement

DOMA goes down!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Spektre
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post

Re: DOMA goes down!

Postby Spektre » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:04 pm

e_galston wrote:
or when they voted for it they thought differently than the do now. Back when DOMA was put into law, gay people weren't looked at as "normal." we were thought to be mentally ill or worse. As time has gone on its been proven that being gay is NOT a mental illness and many peoples views have changed.

Now hopefully the lobby groups will start up for normalizing polygamy, incest, bestiality, and pedophilia.
- Continuity is or it is not. There is no such thing as soft continuity.
- A character IS his continuity.
- Continuity is consistency of the characteristics of people, plot, objects, and places seen by the reader or viewer.

Advertisement

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Spektre, are you anti-gay marriage?

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 7 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Spektre wrote:
Now hopefully the lobby groups will start up for normalizing polygamy, incest, bestiality, and pedophilia.

Wow.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:48 pm

For the record, I totally support polygamy between consenting adults.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Spektre wrote:

Yes, because what two consenting adults do together is TOTALLY the same thing as, say, raping children and animals. :roll:

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 7 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:51 pm

syxxpakk wrote:For the record, I totally support polygamy between consenting adults.

Yeah, I'm on board with that too. Consenting adults should be able to do whatever the fuck they want.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Mr. Log
phrase IV

Liked in: 1 post
Title: I'm starvin'!
Formerly: Log-Man

Postby Mr. Log » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Spektre wrote:

Are people still wondering whether he's performance posting? :lol:

Spektre
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Spektre » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Spektre, are you anti-gay marriage?

I started out with a simple "Nope" but then this happened...

Depends on your definition.

I am anti-government sanctioned marriage. I do not believe government has a role in marriage; be it licensing, assigning privileges to the status, or defining who can or cannot marry.

When you allow your government to give you the "right" to get married, and privileges for said status, you do two things.

1. You legitimize their authority to control this aspect of your life.
2. You necessarily discriminate against those you do not extend the privileges to. (single people for example, polygamists, incestuists (Is that a word?) etc.)

So extending government sanctioned marriage to cover gay marriage I consider a step backward.

As for who you choose to love, live with, sleep with, etc, it is none of my business.
- Continuity is consistency of the characteristics of people, plot, objects, and places seen by the reader or viewer.

e_galston
Staff Writer

Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:33 pm

i just want to thank syxxpakk... if i respond to spektre how i want to respond to him, i more than likely would get banned, so i'm not gonna say anything...

Spektre
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Spektre » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:38 pm

If you get banned for speaking your mind, it certainly would not be from any complaint from me.

e_galston
Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:46 pm

it wouldn't be for "speaking my mind" it would be for how i would do it. but i'm not gonna do it. Its been a really really good week for gay people, and i'm not gonna let you ruin that for me.

Spektre
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Spektre » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:52 pm

e_galston wrote:it wouldn't be for "speaking my mind" it would be for how i would do it. but i'm not gonna do it. Its been a really really good week for gay people, and i'm not gonna let you ruin that for me.

Well again, no matter "how you would do it.", you wouldn't get reported by me.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Title: Self Important

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:55 pm

Spektre wrote:

Of course because animals are able to give the same kind of consent as 2 men. I wish I had seen this clearer.

I'll let you in on a little secret, you're not going to fit in well here. You just aren't. Even the people that actually believe that kind of bullshit around here don't say it out loud because this is at its best an open minded community where those of us who aren't accepting at lease are tolerant especially when it comes to LGBTQ issues. So if you can't deal with this leave, never come back and politely go fuck yourself.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

e_galston
Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:01 am

guitarsmashley wrote:Of course because animals are able to give the same kind of consent as 2 men. I wish I had seen this clearer.

I'll let you in on a little secret, you're not going to fit in well here. You just aren't. Even the people that actually believe that kind of bullshit around here don't say it out loud because this is at its best an open minded community where those of us who aren't accepting at lease are tolerant especially when it comes to LGBTQ issues. So if you can't deal with this leave, never come back and politely go fuck yourself.

i wish we had a like feature...

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:03 am

e_galston wrote:i wish we had a like feature...

We kinda do... :like

guitarsmashley wrote:Of course because animals are able to give the same kind of consent as 2 men. I wish I had seen this clearer.

:like
ImageImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum