Sunday, August 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Thoughtful analysis of important cultural issues."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Drink more tea

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:51 am

Sugar in tea is just horrible, I think...

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:52 am

I agree, although somtimes I do enjoy a little honey in mine.

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:59 am

On the rare occasion I drink green tea I would never dram of putting sugar in it.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:13 am

I take my tea wiht plenty of sugar, and just a dash of milk. Not in Green tea, and not in Earl Grey but good ol' Tetley's gets lots of other crap poured in.

Severed Djed

Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:14 am

No sugar for me, either.

I will use a little bit of milk sometimes, depending on the tea.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:29 am

I'll only use milk if its English or Irish Breakfast Tea, otherwise I like it as it is. I'm the same with coffee, actually, unless it's one of my wife's beautiful lattes...

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:42 am

I never even thought about putting milk in my tea. It just seems kind of wrong, but then again, I guess I should try it once.

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:20 pm

nietoperz wrote:I'll only use milk if its English or Irish Breakfast Tea, otherwise I like it as it is. I'm the same with coffee, actually, unless it's one of my wife's beautiful lattes...
Y'know, every time you talk about your wife, it's like you've married the perfect woman.

Does she have a sister? :wink:

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:21 pm

Zenguru wrote:Y'know, every time you talk about your wife, it's like you've married the perfect woman.

Does she have a sister? :wink:

Actually, she does!

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:24 pm

nietoperz wrote:Actually, she does!
:smt055

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:58 pm

I always drink plain tea with milk. Everything else gets nothing. Oh, wait, I do add milk to chai tea too.

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:45 pm

My mom and I like raspberry tea. I like to breath in the steam for a couple minutes before drinking.

Severed Djed

Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:45 pm

Keb wrote:Oh, wait, I do add milk to chai tea too.

I tried a chai green tea for the first time a few days ago. I think it was better with the milk, though fine without.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:47 pm

chai green tea? Sounds like it's doing too much...

Severed Djed

Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:55 pm

It would seem that way, but I didn't find the taste overwhelming.

leave a comment with facebook