Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Memorial to dead childhoods."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Dutch and 2012

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

StarCruncher

Outhouse Drafter

Postby StarCruncher » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:30 am

CountD wrote:actual physical armageddon might not be so bad...
I agree.
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

I know a few demons that could use a serious ass-whompin'!

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:43 am

oh boy...mayhem!

Allen

Staff Writer

Postby Allen » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:48 am

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:57 am

Homosexuals will bring about the apocalypse, hence it will be gayhem.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:58 am

Timberoo wrote:Homosexuals will bring about the apocalypse, hence it will be gayhem.

Armagaydon?

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:59 am

nietoperz wrote:They had to quote the dumbest person polled, huh?

BTW - 2012 is not supposed to be a real apocalypse, rather a death and rebirth of ideas, or time of real and extreme growth.

What happens if it happens in 2011 by accident? Like.. a bunch of people get high and think up a bunch of cool shit?

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:01 am

DaReekstah wrote:What happens if it happens in 2011 by accident? Like.. a bunch of people get high and think up a bunch of cool shit?

Yeah, but they'll be high which means there's like a 1% chance they actually do something about it.

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:01 am

Ed O'Neill is going to destroy the world in 2012?

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:02 am

MoneyMelon wrote:Yeah, but they'll be high which means there's like a 1% chance they actually do something about it.

And even then the only idea they'll follow up is the one about getting pizza.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:05 am

nietoperz wrote:And even then the only idea they'll follow up is the one about getting pizza.

lol

It'll just end with them eating pizza and watching Half Baked for the 50th time :lol:

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:24 am

People don't get stoned and watch stoner movies, people watch stoner movies then get stoned. And then when they're stoned they watch something funny.

When was the last time you heard about someone watching Requiem for a Dream, getting stoned and then following it up with Schindler's List?

John Q.

cheese

Postby John Q. » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:28 am

Keb wrote:People don't get stoned and watch stoner movies, people watch stoner movies then get stoned. And then when they're stoned they watch something funny.

When was the last time you heard about someone watching Requiem for a Dream, getting stoned and then following it up with Schindler's List?

i watched Schindlers List stoned once.

still didn't like it.

Anyway, if Holland is gonna sink in 2012 then i'm glad i'm heading over there this summer, and getting to visit Amsterdam before it becomes the new, albeit more wasted, Atlantis.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:33 am

John Q. wrote:Anyway, if Holland is gonna sink in 2012 then i'm glad i'm heading over there this summer, and getting to visit Amsterdam before it becomes the new, albeit more wasted, Atlantis.

I'll give the prostitutes something to grab onto so they don't drown....

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:36 am

cncoyle wrote:I seriously doubt The Student Loan People would let the world end prior to me paying them in full.

ain't THAT the muthafrakkin' truth. :evil: :cry: :cry:

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:36 am

MoneyMelon wrote:I'll give the prostitutes something to grab onto so they don't drown....

A life vest? :?

leave a comment with facebook