Wednesday, August 15, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Explosions at the Boston Marathon

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:25 am

Punchy wrote:Can we stop calling them bros!

It's ruining Hawkguy for me!

No

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:29 am

Punchy wrote:Can we stop calling them bros!

It's ruining Hawkguy for me!

Don't be like that, bro. :smt011

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:42 am

Juliette Kayyem on CNN is still insisting on not even calling this act terrorism.

Where do they get these people?!

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:43 am

Victorian Squid wrote:Juliette Kayyem on CNN is still insisting on not even calling this act terrorism.

Bro on bro violence.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:48 am

People were going overboard on the bro thing in Hawkguy anyway.

It had to be stopped.

Hab

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:51 am

MrBlack wrote:Bro on bro violence.

:lol:

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:54 am

Victorian Squid wrote:Juliette Kayyem on CNN is still insisting on not even calling this act terrorism.

Probably the same place they got Obama, who still calls the Fort Hood terror attack "Workplace violence" in an effort to make it seem as though there have been no terror attacks in the US under his watch. Which takes away benefits for the victims...

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:56 am

Oh I know, the reasons are mired down in semantics and legal implications, it's sickening.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:52 am

A video labeled "tormenting my brother" shows a man resembling his dead brother Tamerlan laughing and imitating the accents of different Caucasian ethnic groups.

He has posted his own joke: "A car goes by with a Chechen, a Dagestani and an Ingush inside. Question: who is driving?"

The answer: the police.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/ ... JL20130419

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:55 am

I've been following the Guardian's liveblog today, and I have to say that reporters are a special kind of nutcase. They keep reporting that the police are telling them stuff like, "Honestly, you are not safe here, please retreat to a safe distance. You may get killed," and they just ignore them and keep going. And then there are also citizens who have heard sirens and loud bangs and have decided to go out of their houses, get in their cars and follow the police vehicles so they can watch what happens! Insane.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:02 am

nietoperz wrote:I've been following the Guardian's liveblog today, and I have to say that reporters are a special kind of nutcase. They keep reporting that the police are telling them stuff like, "Honestly, you are not safe here, please retreat to a safe distance. You may get killed," and they just ignore them and keep going. And then there are also citizens who have heard sirens and loud bangs and have decided to go out of their houses, get in their cars and follow the police vehicles so they can watch what happens! Insane.

Everyone wants to try for their fifteen minutes of fame.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:10 am

bkthomson wrote:Everyone wants to try for their fifteen minutes of fame.

Sure, but you'd think they would want to avoid getting shot or blown up more.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:51 am

bkthomson wrote:Everyone wants to try for their fifteen minutes of fame.

Or even 10 minutes...

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:34 pm

the slain one was complaining about not having a single American friend since he's been here.

probably america's fault.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:55 pm

nietoperz wrote:I've been following the Guardian's liveblog today, and I have to say that reporters are a special kind of nutcase. They keep reporting that the police are telling them stuff like, "Honestly, you are not safe here, please retreat to a safe distance. You may get killed," and they just ignore them and keep going. And then there are also citizens who have heard sirens and loud bangs and have decided to go out of their houses, get in their cars and follow the police vehicles so they can watch what happens! Insane.

No different then stupid reporters during a hurricane.

leave a comment with facebook