Advertisement

My face is numb...

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

john lewis hawk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 399 posts
Title: not here

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:41 am

Royal Nonesuch wrote:It just occurred to me that there is a lot of pain localized in the facial area recently. One guy had a hellish shave, MoneyMelon's eyes are exploding, and now Nieto has a numb face and problems with his teeth. It's almost becoming an epidemic around here.
You would think it would have something to do with STDs...

Advertisement

Daniel
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Daniel » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:19 pm

I was at the dentist on Monday and it wasn't that bad, just a routine cleaning. I've had some cavities and a few fillings, but the fillings are the exact same color as the tooth so it doesn't stand out.

Also, like my dad, my mouth actually has room for my wisdom teeth. :D I don't technically need them pulled, but if I don't pull them, I need to brush really well back there.
starlord wrote::shock: That's the first time paper has ever given me an erection!

zombiemichaeljackson
rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:45 pm

Was/Is the tooth abscessed? That happened to me about a year ago and it was easily the most painful experience of my life. I ended up getting a root canal/cap, ect.

The only real upside of any of it was that the Dentist gave me a prescription for both Vicodin and Tylenol 3 with three refills apiece. So, that was nice. :wink:

Like someone else said. the root canal won't hurt that badly and once it's done the sore area that's left will hurt so much less than it did before you won't even notice it.

zombiemichaeljackson
rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:46 pm

Royal Nonesuch wrote:It just occurred to me that there is a lot of pain localized in the facial area recently. One guy had a hellish shave, MoneyMelon's eyes are exploding, and now Nieto has a numb face and problems with his teeth. It's almost becoming an epidemic around here.

Yeah, my face feel much better now, though. The scarring was minimal. :wink:

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 234 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:24 am

Just got back from round one - I have to go back on 27th August to get it finished. I had to have the anaesthetic injected directly into the nerve, which is always pleasant of course.

I hate going to the dentist. :(

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Postby DeadFett » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:25 am

nietoperz wrote:Just got back from round one - I have to go back on 27th August to get it finished. I had to have the anaesthetic injected directly into the nerve, which is always pleasant of course.

I hate going to the dentist. :(

Damn that sucks. :( I hate the dentist as well.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum