Friday, September 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Better than Bleeding Cool by that much."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Facebook App: Bang with Friends

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:23 pm

It's exactly what it sounds like.

http://www.fastcodesign.com/1671768/ban ... n-facebook

Its three creators are anonymous college students. They claim to have built the app in just two hours. Yet Bang With Friends is the simplest, most disruptive app Facebook has seen in a long time.

The premise is so obvious, you’ll kick yourself for not thinking of it first. You install the app, then the app lists your Facebook friends of the opposite sex. You click if you’d like to “bang” them, and no one ever knows . . . that is, unless one of those friends installed the app and elected to bang you, too. Bang With Friends makes finding a mate as easy as window shopping on Pinterest.

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:31 am

The only problem is that facebook broadcasts every app somebody downloads. So, if one of your uglier friends (who wants to bang you) sees in the newsfeed that you downloaded it, but doesn't see you on her list, she'll be sad.

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:33 am

God, I wish I had studied to be a divorce lawyer, because I've got a feeling this would only keep me busier...

leave a comment with facebook