Saturday, September 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

My Families very Sick

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

achilles

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby achilles » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:55 pm

So am I. My moms worst off, but I'm rocking a temp from 102 to 104 and I dont seem to be much help. Dont knwo what I'll go, and m brothers more interested in helping my mom, understandable.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:28 pm

If you're really over 102 degrees consistently, you should probably be taking tylenol or ibuprofen to try and break it. How long have you been 102-104? If it's more than 2 or 3 days you should probably make sure to see a doctor.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:55 pm

Yeah take a tylenol and sleep a bit.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:If you're really over 102 degrees consistently, you should probably be taking tylenol or ibuprofen to try and break it. How long have you been 102-104? If it's more than 2 or 3 days you should probably make sure to see a doctor.

He'd rather die then to succumb to use obamacare

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:01 pm

How about a cold bath?

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:08 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
He'd rather die then to succumb to use obamacare

I think he lives in a State where, like mine, their Governor has refused to even set it up. :|

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
I think he lives in a State where, like mine, their Governor has refused to even set it up. :|

That doesn't sound like the Jerry Brown I know.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Get some rest man, trust me. Whatever crud is going around right now is downright nasty. I have been pretty sick for the past few days but I over did it yesterday afternoon, made it worse, and I have been in bed for almost the past 24 hours. Hopefully you and your mom will get better soon. Drink plenty of juice and water and take some vitamin c if you have it!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:23 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
That doesn't sound like the Jerry Brown I know.

Oh no, I thought he might be one of those Arizonians for some reason.

Probably his gun fever.

~Alima~

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby ~Alima~ » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:35 pm

I'm so sorry. This flu is horrible. I've been surrounded by it here, but my flu shot is working hard thankfully.
My suggestion are to try alternating the tylenol and motrin, stay away from caffeine drinks, sleep, take a epsom salt bath if you got it, and nose spray is your friend.

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:29 am

If you or your family start having problems breathing--see a doctor, or go to the Emergency Room immediately. Otherwise, drink tons of water, take an NSAID and/or Theraflu or whatever your preferred flu medicine is, eat some crackers or something, and get plenty of sleep. Also, put a cold, wet washcloth on your forehead, and don't bundle up too much.

leave a comment with facebook