Advertisement

Fanboy Stink........

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Fanboy Stink........

Postby Wisdom000 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Inspired by a similiar discussion at RPG net.

As a comic geek, gamer, and anime fan, I have been to a few cons, and an ocean of comics/game stores..... I have run into my fair share of stinko peeps.......

Some are skinny, some are fat, some are short, some are tall, some are dudes, some are dudettes....... but when they stink, oh man it is a stench undreamed of by mortal man.

So to anyone on this board who is one of those smelly geeks, and I am not pointing my finger at you Diana fan, or you Keb........ though I am pointing my finger at Starlord......
:P

Why do you stink...... don't you wash? If you do wash, do you use soap, what is your bathing habit?

I am a large guy, thats right, fatty numbah 1, feel free to ridicule, it's ok.... No, it's actually not, and I will kill you where you stand............ with a spork...

That being said, I take two kinds of showers:

1. the quickie shower, I do this efter every shit I take, because I can't get over the fear I might have missed some miniscule molecule of poo clinging to an ass hair while wiping..... and buttcrack sweat is greasy enough without my imagination giving it unholy connotations..... so anytime I poo, which is at least once a day, I jump straight into the shower afterwards, give a quick wash to my pits and naughty bits (Thank god for removable shower heads), a quick rinse to the rest of my body and I am off....

2. The santizing/disinfectant/scrub till raw shower.... these can take between 30 minutes and an hour, and I perform them whenever I have been sweating, or after a wank, or any other situation that would cause me to stink. I am obsessive about it.... I have one of those loofah songes, not the poofie things for body wash, and actual scrape the flesh off your body like an organic cheesegrater loofah....... and when I can afford it I use lava soap... I scrub my body from foot to head, often till raw and bright red, then I re wash with either body wash or a liquid soap/shampoo with oatmeal. Then I wash my hair, then I condition it, then I rinse off one more time, making sure all my naughty bits or the bits that don't see much light get a little extra rinse, then I am off.

I honestly don't feel clean unless my skin is dry and devoid of oil, hence the insane scrubbing. Unfortunately I live in arkansas, and if I go outside during the summer, even 20 minutes after I get done showering, I feel dirty again due to the humidity......

As for showers vrs baths. well, you have just been described my bathing ritual, doing all that in a bath would not be feasible or comfortable, I tried it once, but the layer of scraped off skin floating on the surface was just too gross for me to ever repeat...

showers are there to get clean, baths are there for pleasure/luxury. But I have a hot tub for that, so the bathtub almost never sees use unless there is a chick in the house.
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Advertisement

GOSD
Everybody lies!

Liked in: 357 posts
Title: Lick me!
Formerly: Ghost of Scooterdoom

Postby GOSD » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:54 pm

This would go great as a picture book. :wink:

jeremy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 8 posts
Title: www.jeremyshane.info
Formerly: xaraan

Postby jeremy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:56 pm

I know what you are talking about. Though I don't think it's solely a fanboy issue. I've always come across some people that just don't bath regularly and probably don't do much in the way of hygiene in general. I actually had to have a conversation with a couple employees when I was a sears manager about their "stink".

It is bad though when someone stinks, not from working hard all day, or playing a game, or hitting the gym; but from the funk of not washing for days at a time and not using deodorant and more. It's gag inducing.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:58 pm

GOSD wrote:This would go great as a picture book. :wink:

Next time I shower, when I lift my sack to get at my taint, I will think of you :-D
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:00 pm

xaraan wrote:

I know what you are talking about. Though I don't think it's solely a fanboy issue. I've always come across some people that just don't bath regularly and probably don't do much in the way of hygiene in general. I actually had to have a conversation with a couple employees when I was a sears manager about their "stink".

It is bad though when someone stinks, not from working hard all day, or playing a game, or hitting the gym; but from the funk of not washing for days at a time and not using deodorant and more. It's gag inducing.

Not washing their clothes, thats another killer.......... c'mon people, it's not like you have to go down to the crik with lye and beat your wet clothes against the rocks anymore........ WASH THAT SHIT....... I don't care if the lead singer of winger spit hocked a loogie on your leather jacket..... if it is that important that you have decided it must never be cleaned, then stop weraing the fucking thing........... :evil: :evil:

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 156 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Re: Fanboy Stink........

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:13 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:1. the quickie shower, I do this efter every shit I take, because I can't get over the fear I might have missed some miniscule molecule of poo clinging to an ass hair while wiping..... and buttcrack sweat is greasy enough without my imagination giving it unholy connotations..... so anytime I poo, which is at least once a day, I jump straight into the shower afterwards, give a quick wash to my pits and naughty bits (Thank god for removable shower heads), a quick rinse to the rest of my body and I am off....

:shock:

Who the hell takes a shower after every shit they take?

What do you do if you're in public?

GOSD
Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:22 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Next time I shower, when I lift my sack to get at my taint, I will think of you :-D
You don't already? ;-)

GOSD
Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:23 pm

DaReekstah wrote::shock:

He squats over water fountains.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:24 pm

DaReekstah wrote::shock:

I do NOT shit in public restrooms........ never have.. hell even here at work
where I have a a private bathroom I almost never shit here...

And if I have to shit more than once a day, something is seriously wrong/////

Daniel
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Daniel » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:55 pm

I have gone without a shower for 8 days on 2 separate occasions over the summer, one in Hawaii on a camping thing, and one biking 1000 miles from Seattle to San Francisco. That's right, I was sweaty, very sweaty in both, and 8 days without a shower.

On a more common note, I take a shower every day and do my manly business in the shower, clean-up is a gem.
starlord wrote::shock: That's the first time paper has ever given me an erection!

daitong
penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:I do NOT shit in public restrooms........ never have.. hell even here at work
where I have a a private bathroom I almost never shit here...

And if I have to shit more than once a day, something is seriously wrong/////

Ok, Shit Break. :smt110

Shit, I just had a major workout and I really don't stink.

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 360 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:50 pm

daitong wrote:Ok, Shit Break. :smt110

Shit, I just had a major workout and I really don't stink.

No, but you broke 16 pound of porcelain!

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

daitong
penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Lord Simian wrote:No, but you broke 16 pound of porcelain!

Ha!

I actually meant I worked out, like going to the gym workout.

But, the night is still young. :-D

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 360 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:03 pm

daitong wrote:Ha!

I actually meant I worked out, like going to the gym workout.

But, the night is still young. :-D

Lies of the liberal media!!!

(Hey, El Sopa Grande.... when are you coming to the South, eh?)

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

daitong
penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Lies of the liberal media!!!

(Hey, El Sopa Grande.... when are you coming to the South, eh?)

Ummm... never. You people scare me. :shock:

Just kidding.

Not sure. I'll get back to you on that. :D

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum