Wednesday, May 4, 2016 • Morning Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

My FCBD gift to you.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed May 01, 2013 12:48 pm

Want a chance to try something new? Did you always want to see what all the cool people were talking about? Wouldn't it be awesome to try out an indie comic, without spending your own money? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you have come to the right place.

In honor of FCBD I will buy one of you lucky bastards a TPB off of Amazon. What do you have to do? Just tell me you want to participate and I'll add your name to the list. When FCBD comes rolling around I'll pick a winner to receive a TPB of his or her choice. You have to be comfortable enough to give me your address and tell me which TPB you want. I have done this in the past and did not go to the winners houses and murder them. I will even ship internationally.

Here is the list of TPB's you can choose from if you win: Saga, Fatale, Sixth Gun, Revival, The Manhattan Projects, Rachel Rising, Mind MGMT, Morning Glories, Mind the Gap, Prophet, Thief of Thieves, and Glory.

This is for people that have been here for at least one year.

The list
1. e_galston
2. bkthomson
3. Psivage
4. Log-Man
5. HNutz
6. oogy
7. contramundi
8. covalesky
9. Amoebas
10. Tattooed Jesus
11. LobsterJ
12. TimDrake'sDumbWings
13. MistaT
14. Zechs
15. Lord Simian
16. Schlemmer
17. Chesscub
18. Arion

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Wed May 01, 2013 1:04 pm

sounds like fun

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Wed May 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Sure.

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Wed May 01, 2013 1:38 pm

in.

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Wed May 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Extremely cool of you, I'm in.

HNutz

Silly French Man

Postby HNutz » Wed May 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Sure, I'm in. :)

oogy

Outhouse Drafter

Postby oogy » Wed May 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Please add me to the list.

contramundi

cheese

Postby contramundi » Wed May 01, 2013 2:46 pm

add me too mate

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Wed May 01, 2013 3:10 pm

\raises hand

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Wed May 01, 2013 4:10 pm

I'm in too.

Thanks

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Wed May 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Sure I'll try my luck.

LobsterJ

Expert Post Whore

Postby LobsterJ » Wed May 01, 2013 5:03 pm

COUNT ME IN BRAH

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed May 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Who knows, I might accidentally pick multiple winners like I did last time.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed May 01, 2013 7:54 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Who knows, I might accidentally pick multiple winners like I did last time.

:lol:

I am NOT signing up this time because last time when you picked me and sent me Manhattan Projects vol. 1 you began an obsessive trend of me buying Jonathan Hickman books and that cost a lot of money.

:x

but thanks!

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed May 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Keb wrote::lol:

I am NOT signing up this time because last time when you picked me and sent me Manhattan Projects vol. 1 you began an obsessive trend of me buying Jonathan Hickman books and that cost a lot of money.

:x

but thanks!

You can never have too much of a good thing.

At least you didn't mind when I showed up at your door to deliver it, wearing nothing but your TPB.

leave a comment with facebook