Wednesday, August 24, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

FREE AVATAR THREAD

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:56 am

Well, I decided to recreate my free avatar thread like I had on 'rama that was hardly used, just b/c I like to waste time creating avatars:? anyways, anyone feel free to join in, I'll create separate posts for different characters or themes and will edit this entry to use as an index.

Any requests, feel free.
Anyone want to contribute, go for it (I don't do much with animated avatars myself, but plenty of others do).

index

Jack Sparrow ...page 1
Joker ... page 1

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:57 am

My first section goes out to starlord and his jack sparrow obsession. Not a lot of them, but I may add to it later on:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:00 am

Do you have the Watchmen cartoon, episode 1? It was free from itunes. If so, around 10:19, can you capture the movements of Rorschach's mask and put it into an avatar? If not, that's fine, I've got my monkey.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:00 am

thanks, I love them! :-D

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:07 am

I haven't seen that cartoon daniel and I don't do much animated stuff (at least I haven't learned much about it yet) But there are some others here that are good at it, so I'm hoping they will join in!

And very welcome starlord.

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:08 am

xaraan wrote:I haven't seen that cartoon daniel and I don't do much animated stuff (at least I haven't learned much about it yet) But there are some others here that are good at it, so I'm hoping they will join in!

And very welcome starlord.

Thanks, it's fine.

Though I'm sure Starlord would appreciate an anal punching avatar.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:27 am

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:36 am

Hopefully you do some Two-Face ones next.....loved The Dark Knight and Heath's performance, but it's Harvey Dent's character I feel more connected to - plus, I'm a Gemini (a sign of Duality).

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:39 am

Jonathan wrote:Hopefully you do some Two-Face ones next.....loved The Dark Knight and Heath's performance, but it's Harvey Dent's character I feel more connected to - plus, I'm a Gemini (a sign of Duality).

good idea

algertman

cheese

Postby algertman » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:50 am

Nice Joker Avatars

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:01 am

(Not a lot of two-face movie shots out there yet, more to come though)

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:03 am

I'm kinda thinkin I need a new one, but dunno what to get..

got any idea for me?

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:13 am

xaraan wrote:(Not a lot of two-face movie shots out there yet, more to come though)

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Booyah. Thanks. :)

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:24 am

Jonathan wrote:Booyah. Thanks. :)

no problem, there are more now

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:25 am

what.. no Tommy Lee Jones? :D