Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Cas
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 38 posts

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Cas » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:51 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I don't make it out to the theaters often myself. My brother is the only person that ever wants to go with me. He's a huge LOTR fan so that's why I went to see The Hobbit movies. I try to catch the big Marvel movies that come out though.

It's probably for the best if you stay away from the rest of my list then. :lol: Time for you to load up on some comedies.

The only comedy I'm looking forward to watching is Anchorman 2. From what I've seen of the trailers, though, it doesn't seem to be as good as the first.

Have you seen 12 Years A Slave?

Advertisement

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Liked in: 991 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:00 am

A.R.P. wrote:The only comedy I'm looking forward to watching is Anchorman 2. From what I've seen of the trailers, though, it doesn't seem to be as good as the first.

Have you seen 12 Years A Slave?

I haven't seen it yet. I've heard some great things about it. It's nominated for seven golden globes. I rather see American Hustle though. That movie is more my style. I don't usually get to watch any movies until they come out on blu-ray. You have me beat there.

Cas
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Cas » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:07 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I haven't seen it yet. I've heard some great things about it. It's nominated for seven golden globes. I rather see American Hustle though. That movie is more my style. I don't usually get to watch any movies until they come out on blu-ray. You have me beat there.

12 Years A Slave is very, very hard to watch. There were several times I had to jump forward through many, many scenes. These types of movies are just not for me. It may be easier for you, though, given your very unnatural and disconcerting propensity for watching people suffer through horrible situations.

Oh, American Hustle is another one I got to watch but didn't finish. It begins OK but it loses me bit less than halfway through. I may try to watch it again.

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:21 am

A.R.P. wrote:12 Years A Slave is very, very hard to watch. There were several times I had to jump forward through many, many scenes. These types of movies are just not for me. It may be easier for you, though, given your propensity for watching people suffer through horrible situations.

Oh, American Hustle is another one I got to watch but didn't finish. It begins OK but it loses me bit less than halfway through. I may try to watch it again.

12 Years A Slave would be tougher for me to watch over any horror movie. 12 Years is based on a true story and most horror movies are so over the top that they're unbelievable. Horror movies don't even scare me. They don't give me nightmares like other people get. I watch most of them at nigh right before I go to sleep.

Cas
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Cas » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:26 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:12 Years A Slave would be tougher for me to watch over any horror movie. 12 Years is based on a true story and most horror movies are so over the top that they're unbelievable. Horror movies don't even scare me. They don't give me nightmares like other people get. I watch most of them at nigh right before I go to sleep.

Yep. That makes 12 Years A Slave all the more difficult to watch. Do you have a best of 2013?

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:36 am

A.R.P. wrote:Yep. That makes 12 Years A Slave all the more difficult to watch. Do you have a best of 2013?

No, but I'm sure I could if I sat down and thought about it. I still haven't had the chance to see a lot of the movies that came out in late 2013 though.

Cas
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Cas » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:38 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:No, but I'm sure I could if I sat down and thought about it. I still haven't had the chance to see a lot of the movies that came out in late 2013 though.

What haven't you seen?

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:49 am

A.R.P. wrote:What haven't you seen?

Riddick, You're Next, Carrie, Machete Kills, Ender's Game, Gravity, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Captain Phillips, American Hustle, Here Comes The Devil, The Wolf of Wall Street, 47 Ronin, The Counselor and probably more.

Cas
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Cas » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:03 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Riddick, You're Next, Carrie, Machete Kills, Ender's Game, Gravity, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Captain Phillips, American Hustle, Here Comes The Devil, The Wolf of Wall Street, 47 Ronin, The Counselor and probably more.

Of all those movies Carrie is the one I can't bring myself to watch. A girl that cute and sexy, no matter what problems she has, does NOT get bullied or ostracized to that extent. It can't happen! She's too cute! For every one person who tried to make her day difficult there's be ten guys all over her and a few girls who aren't jealous trying to hang out with her. The movie makes no sense!

As the for rest I've seen some and wasn't interested enough to watch the others. My best of 2013 is among those you listed, by the way.

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 304 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:13 am

Dave's not here, man.

And he won't be back.

:outhouse:

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

Sarahroo
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 234 posts

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:17 am

Lord Simian wrote:Dave's not here, man.

And he won't be back.

Thanks lord simian but I just got back up and was about to offer to give him one those big hugs you see on the hallmark channel where they fight and fight and then finally accept the hug and break down and cry. :smt057 :smt058 :inlove: :smt055 :smt054

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 304 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:25 am

Sarahroo wrote:Thanks lord simian but I just got back up and was about to offer to give him one those big hugs you see on the hallmark channel where they fight and fight and then finally accept the hug and break down and cry. :smt057 :smt058 :inlove: :smt055 :smt054

You see what you missed out on, Dave? :groucho:

EvilOne
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 28 posts
Formerly: Evil

Postby EvilOne » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:27 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:11 MCR codes to someone?

Since no one else appears interested, I'd love to take them. :happy:
"For 8,000 years the men who have hunted it have understood one thing,
on Kodiak Island... sometimes the bear wins."

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 229 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:11 am

Lord Simian wrote:Dave's not here, man.

And he won't be back.

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Glacier16
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 35 posts
Title: kung-fu treachery

Postby Glacier16 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:47 am

Hahha, wtf? Page count dropped a couple from 103 to 101. Now I see why. Crazy!

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum