Saturday, October 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not ComicBook.com!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:25 pm

howgrego wrote: What I meant was the cowboys and aliens itunes copy! Is that still available?

Yes sir, the 'possibly working' cowboys and aliens itunes copy is still available and you are the first person if you want it. I'm not able to send PMs yet, so I guess you have to send me a PM and tell me how to reach you, perhaps email? and I'll send it to you.

howgrego

underclassman

Postby howgrego » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:32 pm

hellmutt wrote:
Yes sir, the 'possibly working' cowboys and aliens itunes copy is still available and you are the first person if you want it. I'm not able to send PMs yet, so I guess you have to send me a PM and tell me how to reach you, perhaps email? and I'll send it to you.

Thank you! I will try!

howgrego

underclassman

Postby howgrego » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:36 pm

howgrego wrote:Thank you! I will try!

Did you get my PM?

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:38 pm

howgrego wrote:Thank you! I will try!

Code sent, good luck!

howgrego

underclassman

Postby howgrego » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:55 am

hellmutt wrote:
Code sent, good luck!

Thank you it worked!

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:56 am

I have a spare iTunes code for Gravity Falls episode Tourist Trapped if anyone is interested.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:49 pm

hellmutt wrote:

That's odd. Why can't you send PMs?

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Arion wrote:
That's odd. Why can't you send PMs?

When you're new, that functionality is locked out. I'm not sure what the criteria is for lifting the restriction.

RunDTC

Attorney at Law

Postby RunDTC » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:30 pm

hellmutt wrote:
When you're new, that functionality is locked out. I'm not sure what the criteria is for lifting the restriction.

I think it's unlocked after you have posted 10 times. try to PM me a picture of your sister to test it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:11 pm

:lol:

lordv

Whippersnapper

Postby lordv » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Glacier16 wrote::lol:

Sarcasm?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:49 pm

lordv wrote:
Sarcasm?

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:58 pm

I DID PM him a pic of my sister. It looked like this:
:smt011

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:36 pm

The Hangover 2

FVMCM9T36TM3
6M9JH3XVBMK3
TGXW6Y4X479V

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Any outhousers grab any of the Hangover 2 codes?

leave a comment with facebook