Advertisement

Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GWACamole
rubber spoon

Liked in: 112 posts
Title: Delicious

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GWACamole » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:08 am

Team JLaw just saw Team Chloe.

I have 10 MCR codes up for grabs.

Advertisement

hellmutt
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 1 post

Re: Every2minutes is almost over

Postby hellmutt » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:22 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:OK, I found the code. It's along the seam towards the top. I feel bad for team Chloe, so I'll PM you the code.

Awesome, thanks! We now have officially one entry to the last sweepstakes, wish us luck :)

Sarahroo
cheese

Liked in: 30 posts

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:08 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:We have an uprising in this thread.

Team Chloe has picked up Carkey, Sarahroo, LivingDeadGrl, Arion and sillylitlelamb.

They have all betrayed the goddess. :smt013 :smt011 These crimes cannot go unpunished.

Now waaaaait just one minute. :smt026
SHE understands that to worship one does not mean you must cast out all others. A full appreciation of Miss Chloe does not mean a subjugation of HER.

EvilOne
Garbage Collector

Liked in: 17 posts
Formerly: Evil

Postby EvilOne » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:48 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have 10 MCR codes up for grabs.

I'd be glad to have 'um if no one else is interested. Can never have too many MCR points but also happy to share the wealth since I've gotten a lot lately.

GWACamole
rubber spoon

Postby GWACamole » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:46 am

EvilOne wrote:I'd be glad to have 'um if no one else is interested. Can never have too many MCR points but also happy to share the wealth since I've gotten a lot lately.

I'll get them to you later. Right after I put down this Team Chloe rebellion.

Glacier16
Garbage Collector

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: kung-fu treachery

Postby Glacier16 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:42 pm

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

theDevilman
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 0 post

Postby theDevilman » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:57 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Team Chloe is in full effect in this thread. TheDevilman and I must stay strong on this matter.

lol... Chloe has piqued my interest ...but that is all.
GiveWarAChance wrote:We have an uprising in this thread.

Team Chloe has picked up Carkey, Sarahroo, LivingDeadGrl, Arion and sillylitlelamb.

They have all betrayed the goddess. :smt013 :smt011 These crimes cannot go unpunished.

I know i've been given crap for putting my Wife above JLaw... lol... But i mean C'MON! JLAW is fucking amazing!!! How often do you see that the hot girl is not only attractive but talented AND seems to have some real integrity. Oh, and not an idiot. I'm sorry but a lot of Hollywood is.

How is this even an either/or situation? There are no "teamS"... there is only one team. If you aren't in it... well, you missed a big boat to somewhere a lot better than where you are, lol.

GiveWarAChance wrote:Team JLaw just saw Team Chloe.

I have 10 MCR codes up for grabs.
HAHA! lol

Oh, and i was too late for the MCR! Doh! There is one thing for sure that i've noticed as i check in on all the various sites on the interwebs... Evil has a shit ton of codes and is faster than almost everyone in the ether, lol. Do you live on BR's stalker thread with a hair trigger mouse, btw? lol
My freebies: http://goo.gl/cdzpsu (When i have them. Usually games.) Except movies... those i'll try to give here on the rare occasion that i have any. :)

"The have's will always loath the have-not's... Unless they can get something from them. Then they'll just fake it."

GWACamole
rubber spoon

Postby GWACamole » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Team JLaw is representing. Glacier16 and theDevilman have joined the cause. One has joined rather spectacularly I must say. :D

To be fair to EvilOne, those MCR codes were up for over six hours. That's not exactly lightning fast around these parts.

theDevilman
Flying Mongoose

Postby theDevilman » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:20 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Team JLaw is representing. Glacier16 and theDevilman have joined the cause. One has joined rather spectacularly I must say. :D

To be fair to EvilOne, those MCR codes were up for over six hours. That's not exactly lightning fast around these parts.

lol. No, he is not a hoarder here at all. I just notice him a LOT at some other places. But it's different at some of those places. You have to be a stalker there to get anything so i'm just ribbing.
My freebies: http://goo.gl/cdzpsu (When i have them. Usually games.) Except movies... those i'll try to give here on the rare occasion that i have any. :)

"The have's will always loath the have-not's... Unless they can get something from them. Then they'll just fake it."

theDevilman
Flying Mongoose

Postby theDevilman » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:25 pm

I know a lot of people are always pointing the the sexy photos, but this is one of my favorite photos of her ever...
Call me a sucker for the old more classic look. And i love brunette. ;)

Part of the same series:
Classic, beautiful, amazing.

-edit-
Although, i must say the only negative to these is the over-used photoshopping. It's wholly unnecessary with her.

GWACamole
rubber spoon

Postby GWACamole » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:34 pm

theDevilman wrote:lol. No, he is not a hoarder here at all. I just notice him a LOT at some other places. But it's different at some of those places. You have to be a stalker there to get anything so i'm just ribbing.

He deserves a good ribbing. He's on Team Chloe after all.

It's good to see you around. I hope you have some codes saved up for the contest. That's if you care about The White Queen 10 part miniseries.

LivingDeadGrl
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 14 posts

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:43 pm

I'm not team Chloe. I think she's a good actress but when it comes to my top 3 Faves it's Jennifer Lawrence as #1 and Sandra Bullock as #2 followed by #3 of Emma Stone
"And though she be but little, She is fierce."

theDevilman
Flying Mongoose

Postby theDevilman » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:02 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:He deserves a good ribbing. He's on Team Chloe after all.

It's good to see you around. I hope you have some codes saved up for the contest. That's if you care about The White Queen 10 part miniseries.

Oooo... I must have missed reading about that. I look very forward to reading up.

LivingDeadGrl wrote:I'm not team Chloe. I think she's a good actress but when it comes to my top 3 Faves it's Jennifer Lawrence as #1 and Sandra Bullock as #2 followed by #3 of Emma Stone

Sandra Bullock as #2? :shock: :smt102 lol

GWACamole
rubber spoon

Postby GWACamole » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:10 pm

theDevilman wrote:Oooo... I must have missed reading about that. I look very forward to reading up.

Sandra Bullock as #2? :shock: :smt102 lol

I haven't officially started the contest yet. I keep pushing it off.

I've already made my feeling known about Sandra Bullock. I won't say anything because I'm just happy to see another person leave Team Chloe. Carkey, Hellmutt and Sarahroo's rebellion is almost squashed.

LivingDeadGrl
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 14 posts

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:14 pm

I've loved Sandra for many many yrs and until recently she was my #1 but Jennifer squished her out of her #1 spot
"And though she be but little, She is fierce."

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum