Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8886
Likes: 207 posts
Liked in: 1007 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:54 pm

A.R.P. wrote:The opening to American Hustle was cool. I liked the song a lot.

Too bad you said you never finished the movie. This is fun. :lol:
Image

Advertisement

alaska1125
User avatar
dINGO
 
Posts: 3157
Likes: 133 posts
Liked in: 149 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 pm


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby alaska1125 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:55 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Momnesia but ok... I'm really going to try to get the combo so my friend can have the Blu Ray sooo fingers crossed!! :?

Momnesia lives in this dojo as well. ;)

LivingDeadGrl
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1365
Likes: 206 posts
Liked in: 65 posts
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:52 pm


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:55 pm

my mommy senses are tingling :spidey
night guys don't have toooooo much fun!!
:groucho:
"And though she be but little, She is fierce."

alaska1125
User avatar
dINGO
 
Posts: 3157
Likes: 133 posts
Liked in: 149 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 pm


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby alaska1125 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:58 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:my mommy senses are tingling :spidey
night guys don't have toooooo much fun!!
:groucho:

Is there such a thing? Have a good one with you and yours.

Cas
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2301
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 38 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:38 pm


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Cas » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:59 pm

The director of AMS 2 said he doesn't think the movie has too many villain. It might look like SM 3 all over again but it may not be! Surely they learned from that mistake!

Starlock
User avatar
crash test dummy
 
Posts: 480
Likes: 23 posts
Liked in: 73 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:22 pm


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Starlock » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:12 pm

A.R.P. wrote:You like what you like. I'm not trying say you're wrong for that. From a pure story telling standpoint, however, as far this show goes, for someone who may not be be a zombie fan and is just looking for an hour of television to entertain themselves, this show falls unquestionably short on that front. Or rather, it can be A LOT better than it is. And the zombie "threat" is preposterous and monotonous. They're so easy to eliminate the fact they haven't been so yet destroys any suspension of believe one can have for this world. Instead of all the people acting like psychopaths to one another, how about formulating a f*cking plan with all people gathered over time to end the zombies once and for all. All it takes to not get bit is to wear layers so the zombies teeth can't penetrate the skin and yet these assholes walk around in shorts and tank tops when going scavenging and whatnot. And they're always going off alone knowing how easy it is to get overrun? To use a cliche term, this only the tip of the iceberg of incongruity that is this and many, many other shows, as well, for their own reasons.

And on top of all that, this show is slow! Nothing of significance happens for episodes upon episodes at a time. They're clearly stretching out the story and it's insufferably transparent.

But, you know, since you're a fan of the zombie thing I guess it's not as obvious to you and others of your ilk.



Just please don't recommend me to the Bachelor Season 15 or The Biggest Loser! #1 TV show on right now must be doing something right! :smt102

EvilOne
User avatar
Rorshach Test Subject
 
Posts: 852
Likes: 37 posts
Liked in: 28 posts
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:27 pm
Location: In the shadows.
Formerly: Evil


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby EvilOne » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:13 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Momnesia but ok... I'm really going to try to get the combo so my friend can have the Blu Ray sooo fingers crossed!! :?

I think there's only one version of Frozen - BD + DVD + DC. There isn't a BD only edition like Thor 2.
Image
"For 8,000 years the men who have hunted it have understood one thing,
on Kodiak Island... sometimes the bear wins."

Cas
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2301
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 38 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:38 pm


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Cas » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 pm

markyouup wrote:

Just please don't recommend me to the Bachelor Season 15 or The Biggest Loser! #1 TV show on right now must be doing something right! :smt102

What?

And I suppose, then, you just watch whatever everyone else is watching no matter how mediocre it is, yes? Because everyone is watching it.

Starlock
User avatar
crash test dummy
 
Posts: 480
Likes: 23 posts
Liked in: 73 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:22 pm


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Starlock » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:30 pm

A.R.P. wrote:What?

And I suppose, then, you just watch whatever everyone else is watching no matter how mediocre it is, yes? Because everyone is watching it.

Refer to first post on why I watch it.

VaderTheTrader
User avatar
Swedish Pinata of Death
 
Posts: 4308
Likes: 174 posts
Liked in: 235 posts
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:09 pm
Location: Death Star home theater room
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Homefront looks interesting. Franco as "Gator" rather than "Alien" however I think it will be hard for him to beat Will Ferrell's "Gator" in The Other Guys

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8886
Likes: 207 posts
Liked in: 1007 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:51 pm

A.R.P. wrote:What?

And I suppose, then, you just watch whatever everyone else is watching no matter how mediocre it is, yes? Because everyone is watching it.

Not too insulting huh?
Image

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8886
Likes: 207 posts
Liked in: 1007 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:53 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Homefront looks interesting. Franco as "Gator" rather than "Alien" however I think it will be hard for him to beat Will Ferrell's "Gator" in The Other Guys

:smt023
Image
Image

VaderTheTrader
User avatar
Swedish Pinata of Death
 
Posts: 4308
Likes: 174 posts
Liked in: 235 posts
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:09 pm
Location: Death Star home theater room
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:55 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote: :smt023
Image



http://youtu.be/Rfyqka2TC48

Cas
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2301
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 38 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:38 pm


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Cas » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:58 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Not too insulting huh?

Again, elucidate, why don't you?

Cas
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2301
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 38 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:38 pm


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Cas » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:59 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Homefront looks interesting. Franco as "Gator" rather than "Alien" however I think it will be hard for him to beat Will Ferrell's "Gator" in The Other Guys

Ah, I forgot about that film. Watching the trailer again I remember why.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 45 guests

Advertisement