Monday, June 27, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Newsarama 2: Outhouse Boogaloo."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:05 pm

A.R.P. wrote:Again, elucidate, why don't you?

NO.

And now I'll get back to what this thread was created for, free codes. Anyone want a UV copy of Empire State.

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:09 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:NO.

And now I'll get back to what this thread was created for, free codes. Anyone want a UV copy of Empire State.

That was a good movie. Love the movies that are based on true stories.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:17 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
That was a good movie. Love the movies that are based on true stories.

There's such a thing as a good movie? You just blew my mind......

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:23 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:There's such a thing as a good movie? You just blew my mind......

Good movies do exist for real people. However that may not be the case for fictional posters.......

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:28 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Good movies do exist for real people. However that may not be the case for fictional posters.......

Why say positive things when you could try and get a reaction out of people? It's so much more fun that way. My father doesn't like anything on TV. You know what he does? He doesn't watch TV. He doesn't hang out on threads that talk about TV shows and talk negatively about them. Some people just love to get a rise out of people.

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:29 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:NO.

I sure do! :D

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:32 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Why say positive things when you could try and get a reaction out of people? It's so much more fun that way. My father doesn't like anything on TV. You know what he does? He doesn't watch TV. He doesn't hang out on threads that talk about TV shows and talk negatively about them. Some people just love to get a rise out of people.

Interesting thought.........hmmm
I don't drive a Volkswagen but I hear the people who do quite like them. Perhaps I should look for a Volkswagen forum and start telling everyone how the design seems flawed and that I understand they are terrible to drive...........

Oh wait.........I've got better things to do. What was I thinking?

Cas

Postby Cas » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Hahaha You guys are too funny! Not all that subtle, though.

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Thanks for Empire State, War. Might check that one out tomorrow night.

The Rock's acting career seems to have really taken off as of late. I thought it was dead years ago after Toothfairy.

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:01 am

EvilOne wrote:Thanks for Empire State, War. Might check that one out tomorrow night.

The Rock's acting career seems to have really taken off as of late. I thought it was dead years ago after Toothfairy.

The Rundown is my personal favorite of his

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:06 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:

My favorite is Faster. I enjoyed that one from start to finish.

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:25 am

EvilOne wrote:My favorite is Faster. I enjoyed that one from start to finish.

I've got that one but somehow never seem to get around to it. I'll have to make a point of watching it now

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:07 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:

That was def a good one. I enjoyed game plan BC it was somewhat funny. Didn't care for faster but enjoyed snitch. Never seen toothfairy

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:11 am

Saw preview of From Dusk Till Dawn the series and it looks awesome. It premiers tonight but we don't get the channel :(
anyone else get it and plan to watch??

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:24 am

Now we're talking!! Favorite "Rock" movies :groucho:

It might be easier to list movies I didn't like him in...Can't thing of any, but I haven't seen several of his movies, such as The Tooth Fairy and Journey 2.

I love him in the Fast & Furious franchise!

leave a comment with facebook