Monday, May 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Tom Brennan's worst nightmare."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:37 am

Sarahroo wrote:Well it has happened. My 1000th post! :smt026 Nearly all of you are fantastic, generous, funny and caring. :smt056 In my time here I have even come to be a semi-regular in the word association game and I LOVE the Cover Contest. :smt040 I have been so very anxious about what my 1000th post should be that it led to an epiphany and I shall take on a new mantra in my life.... Image

Thank you all for such a fun time. May the codes be ever in your favor. Image

May HER light shine upon you.... Image
Especially to GWAC and Vader, thanks for your generosity. ARP I just can't do it anymore. Lord Simian thank you for a great forum. Arion thanks for keeping us all on track. Devilman's, come on back. Wolverine.......booooooooo and a big thanks to everyone who comes to play at GiveWarAChance's yard!


That is an epic 1000th post! Congrats Sarahroo! Now that you're on a roll I expect you to hit 2000 sometime next month! You can do it

image.jpg
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:30 am

How can highlander still not be available for D2D!
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:47 am

Sarahroo wrote:Well it has happened. My 1000th post! :smt026 Nearly all of you are fantastic, generous, funny and caring. :smt056 In my time here I have even come to be a semi-regular in the word association game and I LOVE the Cover Contest. :smt040 I have been so very anxious about what my 1000th post should be that it led to an epiphany and I shall take on a new mantra in my life.... Image

Thank you all for such a fun time. May the codes be ever in your favor. Image

May HER light shine upon you.... Image
Especially to GWAC and Vader, thanks for your generosity. ARP I just can't do it anymore. Lord Simian thank you for a great forum. Arion thanks for keeping us all on track. Devilman's, come on back. Wolverine.......booooooooo and a big thanks to everyone who comes to play at GiveWarAChance's yard!

Congrats! :)
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:48 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:And now so I can go to sleep.

Parenthood
The Purge
Fast Five
Star Trek 1
Spider-Man Trilogy
Lonesome Dove x2
A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventure
TMNT season 1 Nickelodeon


Odd Thomas to come later today. I'll await my bribes.

Fast Five?
User avatar

travster647

Opera Singer

Postby travster647 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:46 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:And now so I can go to sleep.

Parenthood
The Purge
Fast Five
Star Trek 1
Spider-Man Trilogy
Lonesome Dove x2
A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventure
TMNT season 1 Nickelodeon


Odd Thomas to come later today. I'll await my bribes.

Can i get star trek plz?
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:10 am

Thanks War! The Santa of the Asylum.
User avatar

Sarahroo

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:48 am

travster647 wrote:Can i get star trek plz?

Is this really going to become a daily occurrence?
Well hello to you travster.
I am sure that the overwhelming excitement of someone you do not know and that you have had absolutely zero social interaction with being willing to give you something for free clouded your mind so that you could not remember the simplest of manners your family has tried to instill within you. You did say please and that was rather nice. BUT you did not say hello, introduce yourself, find out anything about the person doing the giveaway or anything. You just jumped directly into the "gimme pool". I hope you plan on actually sticking around for awhile, joining in on some conversation and maybe even giving out a code or two of YOURS. If so I am very certain the light of generosity of those who frequent here will shine down upon you!

This is just too funny lately. :smt017
User avatar

Sarahroo

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:50 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
That is an epic 1000th post! Congrats Sarahroo! Now that you're on a roll I expect you to hit 2000 sometime next month! You can do it

image.jpg

Actually I am in no hurry to obtain the title you currently have. :-D My current one is interesting enough. 8)
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:19 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Actually I am in no hurry to obtain the title you currently have. :-D My current one is interesting enough. 8)


I know right! Ya I can't wait to get to 3000 to get a new title. It just looks a bit wrong to me but quite a bit more inappropriate for you

However I can think of 1 or 2 posters that kind of deserve it regardless of their post count
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:23 pm

With all the talk of cover voting I suppose I'm gonna have to start doing that as well. I did it a long long time ago but otherwise the only other thread I've checked out was a forgotten member's dating thread

Back when it was semi interesting/entertaining rather than just totally annoying
User avatar

travster647

Opera Singer

Postby travster647 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Is this really going to become a daily occurrence?
Well hello to you travster.
I am sure that the overwhelming excitement of someone you do not know and that you have had absolutely zero social interaction with being willing to give you something for free clouded your mind so that you could not remember the simplest of manners your family has tried to instill within you. You did say please and that was rather nice. BUT you did not say hello, introduce yourself, find out anything about the person doing the giveaway or anything. You just jumped directly into the "gimme pool". I hope you plan on actually sticking around for awhile, joining in on some conversation and maybe even giving out a code or two of YOURS. If so I am very certain the light of generosity of those who frequent here will shine down upon you!

This is just too funny lately. :smt017

Oh, I'm sorry, I can understand that you guys get a lot of random people coming in just for the codes, it was rude of me to do this. I don't have any spare codes because i want to expand my personal collection, so i guess it was stupid of me not to do some give and take. I won't steal any codes, but i would like to join this conversation. And if you want to ask anything, i'll answer as best as i can. Again, sorry to all.
User avatar

Sarahroo

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:26 pm

travster647 wrote:Oh, I'm sorry, I can understand that you guys get a lot of random people coming in just for the codes, it was rude of me to do this. I don't have any spare codes because i want to expand my personal collection, so i guess it was stupid of me not to do some give and take. I won't steal any codes, but i would like to join this conversation. And if you want to ask anything, i'll answer as best as i can. Again, sorry to all.

Wow, I am not sure any before have ever responded to my post. The force may be with this one???!!! Welcome travster.
User avatar

travster647

Opera Singer

Postby travster647 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Wow, I am not sure any before have ever responded to my post. The force may be with this one???!!! Welcome travster.

:) Thanks, so guys, I have a deep passion for movies, what's your favorite? I want to know! Mine's inception.
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:37 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I know right! Ya I can't wait to get to 3000 to get a new title. It just looks a bit wrong to me but quite a bit more inappropriate for you

However I can think of 1 or 2 posters that kind of deserve it regardless of their post count

Sweet mother of God...I'm not one, am I??? ;)
User avatar

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:41 pm

Thank you for the Purge War!!! YAAAY!! You're too kind

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Grayson, zryson and 51 guests