Friday, July 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not Bleeding Cool!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:32 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:I didn't say from me...... Crazy how TheWolverine popped up ONCE then he's back into the shadows again... Hmm... maybe he is A.R.P. (?)

Well, they both are creepy, have severe problems being able to have conversations with people, and love to get a reaction out of people..... All I know is that Carkey can't be TheWolverine. He's too busy being able to manage his five other aliases.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Sarahroo wrote:There it is folks....you know you've been waiting for it.....
The
Outloud
Chuckle
Of
The
Day
Award!
:smt031 :smt032 :smt035 :smt037 :smt038 :smt039 :smt040 :smt043 :smt044 :smt045 :smt046 :smt047 :smt048 :smt055

:smt026

It's like winning a Marvel no-prize back in the day!
User avatar

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:42 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote: :smt026

It's like winning a Marvel no-prize back in the day!

I did not know what that was but after looking it up...I am honored with the comparison. An empty envelope from Stan lee vs. some smileys from me!!! I'm out. 'Night all!
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:57 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I literally found myself laughing out loud during that scene. Seeing Carkey and SillyLitleLamb say that they think the season is going to be great made me laugh even harder. :lol:

Who's the biggest True Blood fan on here?


I'm down for Sookie anytime!

I know you think it has jumped the shark and is time to end but damn it.........

I will miss True Blood when it wraps up :(
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:03 pm

I believe I have officially blew about half a million Listia credits on comics at this point......

I told myself I'd try to slow down but bought Daredevil 41,42 & 48 while out eating at Carrabbas..........

I need to get my mind off comics & into the world of The Hobbit & quality television like Game Of Thrones.

By the way great summation of last night's episode GWAC. Very accurate
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:21 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:I believe I have officially blew about half a million Listia credits on comics at this point......

I told myself I'd try to slow down but bought Daredevil 41,42 & 48 while out eating at Carrabbas..........

I need to get my mind off comics & into the world of The Hobbit & quality television like Game Of Thrones.

By the way great summation of last night's episode GWAC. Very accurate

Ah, the addiction of comic books. Last week I got in my monthly order of 50+ comic books and my huge Spider-Man Omnibus. On Saturday I went down to my local comic shop to pick up some more comics. Afterwards I headed to Newbury Comics and found out they were running a 25% off everything sale. Not being able to resist a good sale I picked up some more comic books and three Marvel Masterworks. I had just enough time to go home and grab something to eat before I headed out to watch Captain America.

I also watched all of Black Sails season 1 and Banshee season 2. I didn't have time to watch one movie last week. Sunday I decided to watch 47 Ronin. I had to get that watched before my four movies come in on Tuesday.

I think I nailed what happened in Game of Thrones perfectly. :D

Oh, Bates Motel has been renewed for a third season. :smt026
User avatar

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:26 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Ah, the addiction of comic books. Last week I got in my monthly order of 50+ comic books and my huge Spider-Man Omnibus. On Saturday I went down to my local comic shop to pick up some more comics. Afterwards I headed to Newbury Comics and found out they were running a 25% off everything sale. Not being able to resist a good sale I picked up some more comic books and three Marvel Masterworks. I had just enough time to go home and grab something to eat before I headed out to watch Captain America.

I also watched all of Black Sails season 1 and Banshee season 2. I didn't have time to watch one movie last week. Sunday I decided to watch 47 Ronin. I had to get that watched before my four movies come in on Tuesday.

I think I nailed what happened in Game of Thrones perfectly. :D

Oh, Bates Motel has been renewed for a third season. :smt026


Nice! Knocked out quite a bit eh? I am half way through 2nd season of Banshee as of today. What'd you think of Black Sails? I liked it though it kinda started off slow and the last episode with the battle was pretty cool. I liked their reaction best when the man o war opened up all the gun ports.
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:29 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Ah, the addiction of comic books. Last week I got in my monthly order of 50+ comic books and my huge Spider-Man Omnibus. On Saturday I went down to my local comic shop to pick up some more comics. Afterwards I headed to Newbury Comics and found out they were running a 25% off everything sale. Not being able to resist a good sale I picked up some more comic books and three Marvel Masterworks. I had just enough time to go home and grab something to eat before I headed out to watch Captain America.

I also watched all of Black Sails season 1 and Banshee season 2. I didn't have time to watch one movie last week. Sunday I decided to watch 47 Ronin. I had to get that watched before my four movies come in on Tuesday.

I think I nailed what happened in Game of Thrones perfectly. :D

Oh, Bates Motel has been renewed for a third season. :smt026


No wonder you sleep so little!

So much to read..............so much to watch!

Impressive

Do you have any lifesize comic statues? One thing I always wanted was a lifesize spiderman statue since they came out with the first movie and had a giveaway via Pepsi or blockbuster. Ever since I was a kid and went to Sharper Image and saw the lifesize Darth Vader & Storm Trooper & Alien & Predator I always wanted to get something like that. When the Incredible Hulk came out they had some impressive statues of him as well, plus Dobby, Golum, Yoda over the years as well as some other Star Wars ones & some batmans & Supermans I think were done as well.

If anyone has something along those lines I'd guess it to be you.

Sadly all I have at the moment is a lifesize blue M&M..........
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Glacier16 wrote:
Nice! Knocked out quite a bit eh? I am half way through 2nd season of Banshee as of today. What'd you think of Black Sails? I liked it though it kinda started off slow and the last episode with the battle was pretty cool. I liked their reaction best when the man o war opened up all the gun ports.

I enjoyed Black Sails, but it is really slow and nothing really happened until the last couple of episodes. For a show about Pirates, they were hardly out on the water. That man-of-war scene was awesome. I enjoyed Banshee season 2 even more than season 1. Good stuff right there. I was hoping to fit in a Strike Back season 3, but ran out of time.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:41 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
No wonder you sleep so little!

So much to read..............so much to watch!

Impressive

Do you have any lifesize comic statues? One thing I always wanted was a lifesize spiderman statue since they came out with the first movie and had a giveaway via Pepsi or blockbuster. Ever since I was a kid and went to Sharper Image and saw the lifesize Darth Vader & Storm Trooper & Alien & Predator I always wanted to get something like that. When the Incredible Hulk came out they had some impressive statues of him as well, plus Dobby, Golum, Yoda over the years as well as some other Star Wars ones & some batmans & Supermans I think were done as well.

If anyone has something along those lines I'd guess it to be you.

Sadly all I have at the moment is a lifesize blue M&M..........

I've been trying to get some more sleep lately. It's difficult when I know I have so much stuff to get to though. I face such difficult decisions in life. :lol:

I don't own any life size statues. Statues aren't really my thing. I rather own some original comic book art, sketchbooks or commissions. I do own four smaller statues. That was something my wife was into.

I also have a bad habit of buying collector's edition video games recently. They take up too much damn space and I need to stop it. I just need to stop buying anything for a year. The backlogs are getting worse and worse.
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:44 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I've been trying to get some more sleep lately. It's difficult when I know I have so much stuff to get to though. I face such difficult decisions in life. :lol:

I don't own any life size statues. Statues aren't really my thing. I rather own some original comic book art, sketchbooks or commissions. I do own four smaller statues. That was something my wife was into.

I also have a bad habit of buying collector's edition video games recently. They take up too much damn space and I need to stop it. I just need to stop buying anything for a year. The backlogs are getting worse and worse.


Never heard of collector's edition video games.
Oh unless you mean like the special boxes that come with like a Halo Helmet or something along those lines.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:48 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Never heard of collector's edition video games.
Oh unless you mean like the special boxes that come with like a Halo Helmet or something along those lines.

Yes, the one's with all the extra crap like art books, soundtracks and other useless stuff. I'm actually thinking about quitting video games all together. I rarely ever have time to play them now.
User avatar

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Tomorrow... the hobit Lego game :( let me know how truly awesome it is gwac :'(
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:59 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Yes, the one's with all the extra crap like art books, soundtracks and other useless stuff. I'm actually thinking about quitting video games all together. I rarely ever have time to play them now.


That's kind of what happened to me. I just never seem to have the time or desire to sit down and play a game for 8-10 hours straight plus it hurts my eyes nowadays. I get all bloodshot now...........
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:45 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Ah, the addiction of comic books. Last week I got in my monthly order of 50+ comic books and my huge Spider-Man Omnibus. On Saturday I went down to my local comic shop to pick up some more comics. Afterwards I headed to Newbury Comics and found out they were running a 25% off everything sale. Not being able to resist a good sale I picked up some more comic books and three Marvel Masterworks. I had just enough time to go home and grab something to eat before I headed out to watch Captain America.

I also watched all of Black Sails season 1 and Banshee season 2. I didn't have time to watch one movie last week. Sunday I decided to watch 47 Ronin. I had to get that watched before my four movies come in on Tuesday.

I think I nailed what happened in Game of Thrones perfectly. :D

Oh, Bates Motel has been renewed for a third season. :smt026


I have the same addiction.

I go to comicholics anonymous.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cavemold, Google [Bot], Grayson, IvCNuB4, Rob Thompson, senwolf, Spektre and 44 guests