Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Liked in: 622 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:07 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Where does that fit in in comparison to Carkey's Evil Empire? :smt102

It's the lowest of the low. I like evil people. :megatron

Advertisement

LivingDeadGrl
cheese

Liked in: 49 posts

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:11 pm

sillylitlelamb wrote:
Woo!! Do I get a pin or commemorative plate?

how about a pat on the back?? :smt102
"And though she be but little, She is fierce."

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:17 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:how about a pat on the back?? :smt102

But you don't know where he's been.

To strengthen the low council I'm giving sillylitlelamb some more members.

A.R.P.
Dave
TheWolverine

LivingDeadGrl
cheese

Liked in: 49 posts

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:18 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:But you don't know where he's been.

A.R.P.
Dave
TheWolverine

I didn't say from me...... Crazy how TheWolverine popped up ONCE then he's back into the shadows again... Hmm... maybe he is A.R.P. (?)
"And though she be but little, She is fierce."

Sarahroo
cheese

Liked in: 158 posts

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:18 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:But you don't know where he's been.

A.R.P.
Dave
TheWolverine

There it is folks....you know you've been waiting for it.....
The
Outloud
Chuckle
Of
The
Day
Award!
:smt031 :smt032 :smt035 :smt037 :smt038 :smt039 :smt040 :smt043 :smt044 :smt045 :smt046 :smt047 :smt048 :smt055

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:32 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:I didn't say from me...... Crazy how TheWolverine popped up ONCE then he's back into the shadows again... Hmm... maybe he is A.R.P. (?)

Well, they both are creepy, have severe problems being able to have conversations with people, and love to get a reaction out of people..... All I know is that Carkey can't be TheWolverine. He's too busy being able to manage his five other aliases.

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Sarahroo wrote:There it is folks....you know you've been waiting for it.....
The
Outloud
Chuckle
Of
The
Day
Award!
:smt031 :smt032 :smt035 :smt037 :smt038 :smt039 :smt040 :smt043 :smt044 :smt045 :smt046 :smt047 :smt048 :smt055

:smt026

It's like winning a Marvel no-prize back in the day!

Sarahroo
cheese

Liked in: 158 posts

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:42 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote: :smt026

It's like winning a Marvel no-prize back in the day!

I did not know what that was but after looking it up...I am honored with the comparison. An empty envelope from Stan lee vs. some smileys from me!!! I'm out. 'Night all!

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 169 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:57 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I literally found myself laughing out loud during that scene. Seeing Carkey and SillyLitleLamb say that they think the season is going to be great made me laugh even harder. :lol:

Who's the biggest True Blood fan on here?

I'm down for Sookie anytime!

I know you think it has jumped the shark and is time to end but damn it.........

I will miss True Blood when it wraps up :(

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:03 pm

I believe I have officially blew about half a million Listia credits on comics at this point......

I told myself I'd try to slow down but bought Daredevil 41,42 & 48 while out eating at Carrabbas..........

I need to get my mind off comics & into the world of The Hobbit & quality television like Game Of Thrones.

By the way great summation of last night's episode GWAC. Very accurate

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:21 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:I believe I have officially blew about half a million Listia credits on comics at this point......

I told myself I'd try to slow down but bought Daredevil 41,42 & 48 while out eating at Carrabbas..........

I need to get my mind off comics & into the world of The Hobbit & quality television like Game Of Thrones.

By the way great summation of last night's episode GWAC. Very accurate

Ah, the addiction of comic books. Last week I got in my monthly order of 50+ comic books and my huge Spider-Man Omnibus. On Saturday I went down to my local comic shop to pick up some more comics. Afterwards I headed to Newbury Comics and found out they were running a 25% off everything sale. Not being able to resist a good sale I picked up some more comic books and three Marvel Masterworks. I had just enough time to go home and grab something to eat before I headed out to watch Captain America.

I also watched all of Black Sails season 1 and Banshee season 2. I didn't have time to watch one movie last week. Sunday I decided to watch 47 Ronin. I had to get that watched before my four movies come in on Tuesday.

I think I nailed what happened in Game of Thrones perfectly. :D

Oh, Bates Motel has been renewed for a third season. :smt026

Glacier16
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 13 posts
Title: kung-fu treachery

Postby Glacier16 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:26 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Ah, the addiction of comic books. Last week I got in my monthly order of 50+ comic books and my huge Spider-Man Omnibus. On Saturday I went down to my local comic shop to pick up some more comics. Afterwards I headed to Newbury Comics and found out they were running a 25% off everything sale. Not being able to resist a good sale I picked up some more comic books and three Marvel Masterworks. I had just enough time to go home and grab something to eat before I headed out to watch Captain America.

I also watched all of Black Sails season 1 and Banshee season 2. I didn't have time to watch one movie last week. Sunday I decided to watch 47 Ronin. I had to get that watched before my four movies come in on Tuesday.

Nice! Knocked out quite a bit eh? I am half way through 2nd season of Banshee as of today. What'd you think of Black Sails? I liked it though it kinda started off slow and the last episode with the battle was pretty cool. I liked their reaction best when the man o war opened up all the gun ports.

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:29 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Ah, the addiction of comic books. Last week I got in my monthly order of 50+ comic books and my huge Spider-Man Omnibus. On Saturday I went down to my local comic shop to pick up some more comics. Afterwards I headed to Newbury Comics and found out they were running a 25% off everything sale. Not being able to resist a good sale I picked up some more comic books and three Marvel Masterworks. I had just enough time to go home and grab something to eat before I headed out to watch Captain America.

No wonder you sleep so little!

So much to read..............so much to watch!

Impressive

Do you have any lifesize comic statues? One thing I always wanted was a lifesize spiderman statue since they came out with the first movie and had a giveaway via Pepsi or blockbuster. Ever since I was a kid and went to Sharper Image and saw the lifesize Darth Vader & Storm Trooper & Alien & Predator I always wanted to get something like that. When the Incredible Hulk came out they had some impressive statues of him as well, plus Dobby, Golum, Yoda over the years as well as some other Star Wars ones & some batmans & Supermans I think were done as well.

If anyone has something along those lines I'd guess it to be you.

Sadly all I have at the moment is a lifesize blue M&M..........

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Glacier16 wrote:
Nice! Knocked out quite a bit eh? I am half way through 2nd season of Banshee as of today. What'd you think of Black Sails? I liked it though it kinda started off slow and the last episode with the battle was pretty cool. I liked their reaction best when the man o war opened up all the gun ports.

I enjoyed Black Sails, but it is really slow and nothing really happened until the last couple of episodes. For a show about Pirates, they were hardly out on the water. That man-of-war scene was awesome. I enjoyed Banshee season 2 even more than season 1. Good stuff right there. I was hoping to fit in a Strike Back season 3, but ran out of time.

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:41 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
No wonder you sleep so little!

So much to read..............so much to watch!

Impressive

Do you have any lifesize comic statues? One thing I always wanted was a lifesize spiderman statue since they came out with the first movie and had a giveaway via Pepsi or blockbuster. Ever since I was a kid and went to Sharper Image and saw the lifesize Darth Vader & Storm Trooper & Alien & Predator I always wanted to get something like that. When the Incredible Hulk came out they had some impressive statues of him as well, plus Dobby, Golum, Yoda over the years as well as some other Star Wars ones & some batmans & Supermans I think were done as well.

If anyone has something along those lines I'd guess it to be you.

Sadly all I have at the moment is a lifesize blue M&M..........

I've been trying to get some more sleep lately. It's difficult when I know I have so much stuff to get to though. I face such difficult decisions in life. :lol:

I don't own any life size statues. Statues aren't really my thing. I rather own some original comic book art, sketchbooks or commissions. I do own four smaller statues. That was something my wife was into.

I also have a bad habit of buying collector's edition video games recently. They take up too much damn space and I need to stop it. I just need to stop buying anything for a year. The backlogs are getting worse and worse.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum