Monday, June 27, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:11 am

EvilOne wrote:Just watched the pilot myself. Reminded me of Touch but at least the kid can speak and the guy isn't a wuss. I'll keep watching.

Going to watch the pilot of Resurrection tomorrow. :P

Never seen Touch but I love Believe so far.
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Well that GOT episode ranks amongst my favorites.......
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:03 pm

Full rundown of Game of Thrones season 4 episode 2. Expect huge spoilers.



Sansa is sad.
Joffrey is evil.
Tyrion thinks he's a smooth talker.
Theon is whipped.
A new guy is in Kings Landing. He hates Lannisters.
Bran and his crew continue on.
There's a wedding.
Stannis burns some people.
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Joffrey is dead.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:32 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Full rundown of Game of Thrones season 4 episode 2. Expect huge spoilers.



Sansa is sad.
Joffrey is evil.
Tyrion thinks he's a smooth talker.
Theon is whipped.
A new guy is in Kings Landing. He hates Lannisters.
Bran and his crew continue on.
There's a wedding.
Stannis burns some people.
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Joffrey is dead.


The ending was quite shocking. I know that would happen sooner or later, but I thought it would be by the end of the season.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:57 pm

Arion wrote:
The ending was quite shocking. I know that would happen sooner or later, but I thought it would be by the end of the season.

I thought it was going to come at the end of last season. I was off by two episodes.
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:45 pm

EvilOne wrote:Just watched the pilot myself. Reminded me of Touch but at least the kid can speak and the guy isn't a wuss. I'll keep watching.

Going to watch the pilot of Resurrection tomorrow. :P

I'm liking Ressurection enough, but there's the danger of playing the long game (Lost for example). I'm not saying it won't pan out, but so far...it feels a lot like a bunch of high concept series that never really made it past season one.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:54 am

I just wrapped up watching all 21 episodes of Holliston. I loved the Tony Todd episode, the horror convention one, the found footage episode, the one with Kane Hodder on suicide watch because he just found out he wasn't cast for Freddy vs. Jason, and the one with one of the guys dating an 11 year old girl who is pretending she's 21.

You also get this classic music video.
User avatar

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:48 am

alaska1125 wrote:I'm liking Ressurection enough, but there's the danger of playing the long game (Lost for example). I'm not saying it won't pan out, but so far...it feels a lot like a bunch of high concept series that never really made it past season one.

I found the pilot interesting but I'm left wondering how they're going to be able to keep some kind of momentum going. I imagine that some "bad guys" are going to pop up in the next episode or two to try to keep things from getting dull.

Looks like this show has been getting good ratings. So many ABC shows have crashed and burned this season that it might get a renewal.

GiveWarAChance wrote:I just wrapped up watching all 21 episodes of Holliston.

:shock:
User avatar

sillylitlelamb

Garbage Collector

Postby sillylitlelamb » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:24 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I thought it was going to come at the end of last season. I was off by two episodes.


Same here. I guess they wanted to divide those moments up which, plot wise, is smart. Curious how Melisandre's curse plays into things
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
as we obviously have seen Robb and Joffrey's demises, but not yet Mr. Greyjoy's
. That'll be fun when that comes to fruition!
User avatar

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:40 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Full rundown of Game of Thrones season 4 episode 2. Expect huge spoilers.



Sansa is sad.
Joffrey is evil.
Tyrion thinks he's a smooth talker.
Theon is whipped.
A new guy is in Kings Landing. He hates Lannisters.
Bran and his crew continue on.
There's a wedding.
Stannis burns some people.
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Joffrey is dead.



That was all to much! Responding to a message, shows the spoiler, so I got burned there and saw what you posted :smt011 . Guess it was due my way!

I really wanted to know what was going on with Hodor! :smt017 Can you add him to your list for next week?
hehehe
User avatar

sillylitlelamb

Garbage Collector

Postby sillylitlelamb » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Starlock wrote:

That was all to much! Responding to a message, shows the spoiler, so I got burned there and saw what you posted :smt011 . Guess it was due my way!

I really wanted to know what was going on with Hodor! :smt017 Can you add him to your list for next week?
hehehe




I just read an interesting thing from George RR himself saying who pulled off what happened last night. Interesting! In watching, I had a feeling it was this person as well based on one scene.


Also, HODOR!

EDIT: Some very observant Buzzfeed editor just put up proof with animated gifs.

User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:16 pm

Starlock wrote:

That was all to much! Responding to a message, shows the spoiler, so I got burned there and saw what you posted :smt011 . Guess it was due my way!

I really wanted to know what was going on with Hodor! :smt017 Can you add him to your list for next week?
hehehe

That's what you get for responding to a post with a spoiler tag in it. :smt011

I can't add Hodor to the list next week because he's dead. :oops:
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Isn't Resurrection just a knock off of the French show The Returned that's on the Sundance channel?
User avatar

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Anyone else planning to watch Salem next week???
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:50 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Anyone else planning to watch Salem next week???

No, I don't get that channel. Otherwise I would have checked it out.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Flamebird, Fysh, Google [Bot] and 46 guests