Saturday, July 23, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We put the lotion in the basket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:30 pm

groo21 wrote:whats worse was when you were in school everyone and the teachers looking at you and you dont know the question let alone the answer :)

That was I hated math. The teacher always said "ask if you don't understand something", I didn't understand anything at all. What was I supposed to ask? Explain the entire class to me because I didn't get anything? And I also super, super HATED math at college. Grrr.

theflyingwaffle

Mad Hatter

Postby theflyingwaffle » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Arion wrote:
That was I hated math. The teacher always said "ask if you don't understand something", I didn't understand anything at all. What was I supposed to ask? Explain the entire class to me because I didn't get anything? And I also super, super HATED math at college. Grrr.

I'm with you on that one... I struggled in math all through high school and college.

acousticgorilla

Mad Hatter

Postby acousticgorilla » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:06 pm

So does anyone have a uv django code they just dont want? Lol

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm

acousticgorilla wrote:So does anyone have a uv django code they just dont want? Lol

Besides me?

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:31 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Besides me?

If you got your delivery in, can I get the Django UV please?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:42 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
If you got your delivery in, can I get the Django UV please?

I might have it by tomorrow. Maybe Thursday. Who really knows?

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:46 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I might have it by tomorrow. Maybe Thursday. Who really knows?

You can always rely on the postal service to keep you waiting. How goes your job search?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:47 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
You can always rely on the postal service to keep you waiting. How goes your job search?

I had another job interview that went well. I was their top pick out of six. I found out one of my personal references was talking shit about me and cost me the job. Everything is as usual.

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:53 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I had another job interview that went well. I was their top pick out of six. I found out one of my personal references was talking shit about me and cost me the job. Everything is as usual.

That sucks. You wouldn't think someone would purposely try to sabotage someone trying to get a job in this economy. Must be a real miserable lowlife to do something like that.

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
That sucks. You wouldn't think someone would purposely try to sabotage someone trying to get a job in this economy. Must be a real miserable lowlife to do something like that.

Oh, it was only a guy I worked with for the past four years, who called me his friend. It's only a guy who wrote me a letter of recommendation. It's only a guy who is unemployed himself, who has me as one of his references. I hope to someday return the favor.

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:19 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Oh, it was only a guy I worked with for the past four years, who called me his friend. It's only a guy who wrote me a letter of recommendation. It's only a guy who is unemployed himself, who has me as one of his references. I hope to someday return the favor.

Returning the favor is the least you can do for a friend like that

Raviteja

Birdman

Postby Raviteja » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:41 pm

If anyone have The Avengers or Dark Knight Rises iTunes Code..........please pm me ;)

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Raviteja wrote:If anyone have The Avengers or Dark Knight Rises iTunes Code..........please pm me ;)

Dark knight rises is UV only.

Raviteja

Birdman

Postby Raviteja » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:03 am

bazdaman wrote:
Dark knight rises is UV only.

Oh okay..Thanks

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:28 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I had another job interview that went well. I was their top pick out of six. I found out one of my personal references was talking shit about me and cost me the job. Everything is as usual.

That's very unfortunate. 6 references? Isn't that a lot?

leave a comment with facebook