Wednesday, December 7, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We're so sorry, DC. Please take us back."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

DoctorStupid

Inhouser

Postby DoctorStupid » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Ha ha ha! If you translate my binary, you will find that it is quite clean, thank you very much.

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:17 pm

I was going to translate it, but I'm lazy :)

DoctorStupid

Inhouser

Postby DoctorStupid » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Don't let that stop you! I'm lazy too!

http://www.binarytranslator.com/

MOVIELORD101

expert hobo killer

Postby MOVIELORD101 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Still have those 3 UV codes for The Impossible and the UV code for The Intouchables. Am now looking for a UV code for Gangster Squad from the Blu-Ray version. Anyone willing to trade who has it?

MoWeb

Whippersnapper

Postby MoWeb » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm new here and just wanted to say what's up. The site was recommended to me by a friend. It's a little confusing for me to navigate because it's so colorful and busy but I'll get used to it.

I was a member of blu-ray com but the mods over there are d^@&$ so I quit. I'll be giving away some digital codes hopefully soon.

Cheers,

Mo

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:54 pm

MoWeb wrote:Hey everyone,

I'm new here and just wanted to say what's up. The site was recommended to my by a friend. It's a little confusing for me to navigate because it's so colorful and busy but I'll get used to it.

I was a member of blu-ray com but the mods over there are d^@&$ so I quit. I'll be giving away some digital codes hopefully soon.

Cheers,

Mo

Welcome to the thread!

MoWeb

Whippersnapper

Postby MoWeb » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:55 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Welcome to the thread!

Hey Vader,

You are also on blu ray. What's up???

MOVIELORD101

expert hobo killer

Postby MOVIELORD101 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:56 pm

MoWeb wrote:Hey everyone,

I'm new here and just wanted to say what's up. The site was recommended to me by a friend. It's a little confusing for me to navigate because it's so colorful and busy but I'll get used to it.

Cheers,

Mo

Welcome! Btw, you have Gangster Squad UV code from the combo pack? I've got some codes to offer you to trade for it!

MoWeb

Whippersnapper

Postby MoWeb » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:57 pm

MOVIELORD101 wrote:Welcome! Btw, you have Gangster Squad UV code from the combo pack? I've got some codes to offer you to trade for it!

Thanks for the greet.

Sorry but I don't have that one.

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:00 pm

MoWeb wrote:
Hey Vader,

You are also on blu ray. What's up???

Yep, a lot of people from Blu-Ray are here as well.

However, you'll find the vibe is way more easy going here.

MOVIELORD101

expert hobo killer

Postby MOVIELORD101 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Nuts. I'm really holding out for a good offer either for a UV Blu-ray code for Django Unchained or Gangster Squad, if not both!

MoWeb

Whippersnapper

Postby MoWeb » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:02 pm

MOVIELORD101 wrote:Nuts. I'm really holding out for a good offer either for a UV Blu-ray code for Django Unchained or Gangster Squad, if not both!

I have UV Django, what u got???

MOVIELORD101

expert hobo killer

Postby MOVIELORD101 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:02 pm

MoWeb wrote:
I have UV Django, what u got???

3 UV codes for The Impossible and one UV code for the Intouchables. Interested? I know it's not much, but that's pretty much all I have right now.

MoWeb

Whippersnapper

Postby MoWeb » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:05 pm

MOVIELORD101 wrote:3 UV codes for The Impossible and one UV code for the Intouchables. Interested? I know it's not much, but that's pretty much all I have right now.

Let me check those out on Amazon and IMDB, I'll get back to you.

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:05 pm

MOVIELORD101 wrote:3 UV codes for The Impossible and one UV code for the Intouchables. Interested? I know it's not much, but that's pretty much all I have right now.

I just got a UV for Django, I'll trade for The Impossible if you want

leave a comment with facebook