Monday, December 5, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "For when you've got nowhere else to go."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

nat3

Mad Hatter

Postby nat3 » Wed May 29, 2013 4:49 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I just sent it to you. Check your messages.

Oh, and welcome to the board.

Thanks (for the UV and the welcome)I :-D

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed May 29, 2013 7:39 pm

TheWolverine wrote:Mrs Wolverine Pressyred Me into saying those things about JLaw , she has some nasty claws to scare anyone.

Sorry, but I talked with hellmut and he said you should be banned for life. Who am I to go against his wishes?

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed May 29, 2013 7:41 pm

All Hail JLaw!

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Wed May 29, 2013 8:02 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Sorry, but I talked with hellmut and he said you should be banned for life. Who am I to go against his wishes?

Yah, he has brought vile desecration upon this forum. But, I'm reminded that forgiveness is a virtue. I wonder if we can offer him a path to redemption? Maybe he needs to do 20 Hail JLaws and post a pic of Mrs. Wolverine with Jlaw's name tattooed on her butt?

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed May 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Hellmutt High Priest of JLaw etiquette has spoken

However in this case I think we must ask ourselves what would JLaw say?

Image[/quote]

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 30, 2013 2:25 am

The high council of movie codes has deliberated and has decided TheWolverine must stay banned, to set an example to all those who would speak ill will about JLaw. TheWolverine has also upset the King and his tribe. Expect a visit soon.

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Thu May 30, 2013 2:40 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The high council of movie codes has deliberated and has decided TheWolverine must stay banned, to set an example to all those who would speak ill will about JLaw. TheWolverine has also upset the King and his tribe. Expect a visit soon.

lol

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Thu May 30, 2013 2:41 pm

i liked her the most in Silver Linings maybe because it was a raw side of her we had never seen before

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 30, 2013 2:42 pm

Dark Skies UV

Not for TheWolverine.

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Thu May 30, 2013 2:43 pm

oh and sadly the Xbox promo codes are no longer working. at least not for me :(

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Thu May 30, 2013 2:43 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Dark Skies UV

Not for TheWolverine.

Me?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Thu May 30, 2013 2:50 pm

shit
DARK SKIES . I NEED IT !!!!! lol

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Thu May 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Anybody else exited about that Now You See Me movie coming out tonight/tomorrow and that new Will Smith movie AfterEarth? :) I will most likely see both back to back tonight.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu May 30, 2013 3:11 pm

StaticVic wrote:Anybody else exited about that Now You See Me movie coming out tonight/tomorrow and that new Will Smith movie AfterEarth? :) I will most likely see both back to back tonight.

After Earth is directed by M. Knight Shyamalan. I'm interested in it.

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Thu May 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Arion wrote:
After Earth is directed by M. Knight Shyamalan. I'm interested in it.

Ah yes a fellow M Knight fan 8) . I am also excited for the movie. hopefully its as good as it looks.

leave a comment with facebook