Monday, December 5, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Magneto was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

rexman5608

Steroid User

Postby rexman5608 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:10 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Isn't blu-ray.com enough for you really?

welli guess im done with this site thanks for your hospitality

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:22 pm

rexman5608 wrote:welli guess im done with this site thanks for your hospitality

Good riddance then. GWAC , Vader, et. al are pretty awesome people, but if you literally only signed up at the Outhouse so you could get free stuff, then I'm sure most won't miss you.

NotSuitableForHumans

Peanut

Postby NotSuitableForHumans » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:43 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
Good riddance then. GWAC , Vader, et. al are pretty awesome people, but if you literally only signed up at the Outhouse so you could get free stuff, then I'm sure most won't miss you.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:45 pm

rexman5608 wrote:welli guess im done with this site thanks for your hospitality

Bye. I'm perfectly content with the people who are still here. It's not like you contributed anything to this thread or any other threads here.

nat3

Mad Hatter

Postby nat3 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:46 pm

SirCinematic wrote:
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Mmmmmhhh chicken!

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Has anyone seen the new Justice League cartoon? It looks so good. I love that its focused on The Flash! Can't wait to check it out ;)

NotSuitableForHumans

Peanut

Postby NotSuitableForHumans » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:56 pm

carkey wrote:Has anyone seen the new Justice League cartoon? It looks so good. I love that its focused on The Flash! Can't wait to check it out ;)

Not yet. I saw that we got in at my place of employment today and I geeked out. I thought the Flashpoint story arc was mostly enjoyable. Mostly Batman's part. I can't wait to see it animated!

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:01 pm

SirCinematic wrote:
Not yet. I saw that we got in at my place of employment today and I geeked out. I thought the Flashpoint story arc was mostly enjoyable. Mostly Batman's part. I can't wait to see it animated!

I'm totally geeking out! I'm hoping to get a UV code for it at some point because VUDU has a bunch of bonus features that comes with it. I've only heard good things and that its the best justice league movie to date :D

misty103

expert hobo killer

Postby misty103 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:41 am

Just saw the new wolverine it was so good!!

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Bye. I'm perfectly content with the people who are still here. It's not like you contributed anything to this thread or any other threads here.

You know, there's always the chance he comes back as "Rexman01254574578 2: The Sequel", and his avatar is exactly the same except for a slapdash addition of a mustache on the puking bear...

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:46 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
You know, there's always the chance he comes back as "Rexman01254574578 2: The Sequel", and his avatar is exactly the same except for a slapdash addition of a mustache on the puking bear...

I have no doubt in mind that he'll be back. It's my charming personality.

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have no doubt in mind that he'll be back. It's my charming personality.

I know I still do not have TONS of experience on this thread but do you really think he will be back? it ended a little bit ugly on his part. :smt005

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:15 pm

Sarahroo wrote:
I know I still do not have TONS of experience on this thread but do you really think he will be back? it ended a little bit ugly on his part. :smt005

He'll be back under a new alias but I bet he'll follow the rules now....

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:19 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:

Oooooh. Good point.

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:22 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking. Rexman90210 should be here any day now.

leave a comment with facebook