Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Blacklisted since 2012."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Anyone want to try a uv for Evil Dead?

NotSuitableForHumans

Peanut

Postby NotSuitableForHumans » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:59 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Anyone want to try a uv for Evil Dead?

YES

acousticgorilla

Mad Hatter

Postby acousticgorilla » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:01 am

Dang a minute late lol

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:01 am

SirCinematic wrote:YES

Sent

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:37 am

If anyone has Amazon Prime... 13 free James Bond movies.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5952666-Amazon- ... ough-April

I think it's still valid. I don't have Prime but it looks like it's still valid when I click the movies.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:46 am

To clarify, they're not free to own - but free to stream.

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:48 am

syxxpakk wrote:To clarify, they're not free to own - but free to stream.

That makes me feel better. Thanks for the clarification.

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:03 am

Oh, okay. But your not paying to watch them... So still free :)

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:00 am

Well it depends on how you look at it. The Prime account is something like $70. So you have to have a Prime account to watch them for free. It's like paying for Netflix or Hulu Plus. The Prime account has other benefits to, like free two-day shipping and the Prime library for Kindles.

My wife and I love streaming TV, so we have pretty much all the major stream providers (Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, HBO GO, etc.).

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:17 am

Well I guess it's for someone like War who pays for 2 day shipping ;)

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:43 pm

I've been waiting for vudu to do another James Bond movie sale like they did last Christmas in which every Bond film was $4.99. Hope they do anther one before my credits expire!

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:33 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Well it depends on how you look at it. The Prime account is something like $70. So you have to have a Prime account to watch them for free. It's like paying for Netflix or Hulu Plus. The Prime account has other benefits to, like free two-day shipping and the Prime library for Kindles.

My wife and I love streaming TV, so we have pretty much all the major stream providers (Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, HBO GO, etc.).

So how much do you pay for all of those?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Amazon Prime cost $79 a year. I did a free trial for 30 days and when it was about to expire I pre-ordered my next months worth of movies. So I enjoyed it for 60 days. Now my brother and I split the cost of Prime to keep the goodness going. I want it just for the free 2 day shipping. I know I spend way over $40 a year on shipping.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Arion wrote:
So how much do you pay for all of those?

Netflix and Hulu are both 7.99. Netflix is good for older shows, but Hulu is one of the best things you can do. It really eliminates just about any need for cable. With HBO GO and Cinemax GO, it's whatever your cable company charges for HBO essentially. You have to have the HBO package to get HBO GO, but I believe HBO GO is free once you get the package. Cable is my wife's bill so I'm not quite sure how it rolls out.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:27 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:I've been waiting for vudu to do another James Bond movie sale like they did last Christmas in which every Bond film was $4.99. Hope they do anther one before my credits expire!

I'm a HUGE Bond-fanatic. If you haven't already, you should definitely give a look to the old Ian Fleming novels.

leave a comment with facebook