Monday, September 26, 2016 • Evening Edition • "But first you're gonna blow me!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:01 pm

I have an expired code for the Mortal Kombat movie that needs to be redeemed on the Xbox 360. Anyone want to test their luck?

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:18 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have an expired code for the Mortal Kombat movie that needs to be redeemed on the Xbox 360. Anyone want to test their luck?

There was just a mortal kombat discussion not to long ago on this thread. I'm surprised no one spoke up for this yet......

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:22 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
There was just a mortal kombat discussion not to long ago on this thread. I'm surprised no one spoke up for this yet......

Nobody is awake or owns the Xbox 360.

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:29 am

natiredgals wrote:
Yep this is gonna sound newbish but this newbie will test his luck with the Mortal Kobmat :drunk Welcome to the team

Hopefully it works for you. I just got in Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition today and it was included with the game. Welcome aboard! :smt006

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:01 am

natiredgals wrote:Thank you! Let me know how that game is! I went to San Diego Comic-Con for the first time this year let me tell ya priceless ain't nothing like it!

Someday I would like to go to the San Diego Comic-Con. Someday when I have lots of money. There's so much to do there that I don't even know how one can fit it all in. You a comic book fan or did you go for other reasons?

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Anyone want the code for Epic iTunes? I think you need disc or maybe an .xml will work. UV redeemed HDX. p.s. Hi all. :smt026

Sent. Hope it works OK. Take care.

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Anyone want the code for Epic iTunes? I think you need disc or maybe an .xml will work. UV redeemed HDX. p.s. Hi all. :smt026

Yes please

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Always runner up to Vader :(

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:14 pm

carkey wrote:Always runner up to Vader :(

Sorry Carkey

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Got it! Thanks Sarahroo! You gotta love .xml files

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:32 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Got it! Thanks Sarahroo! You gotta love .xml files

Enjoy the movie ;)

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:56 pm

carkey wrote:
Enjoy the movie ;)

Thanks Carkey! I'm sure you'll get it off that other site soon enough!
I noticed one member here already got Star Trek Edge of Darkness over there today

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Yeah I was surprised about that Star Trek giveaway :D. Wish that was me, still haven't seen it :(

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:43 pm

carkey wrote:Yeah I was surprised about that Star Trek giveaway :D. Wish that was me, still haven't seen it :(

What!!!!! You haven't seen it yet! I'm sure that will change in a matter of weeks as well.

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:12 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
What!!!!! You haven't seen it yet! I'm sure that will change in a matter of weeks as well.

I know right? Here's hoping ;)

leave a comment with facebook