Sunday, August 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:28 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I promised myself I wouldn't buy Walking Dead season 3 after it's dissapointing second half of the season. Why do I find myself with it in my hands? :smt011

You can always watch just the first half... Then imagine your own ending to the season?

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:45 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I promised myself I wouldn't buy Walking Dead season 3 after it's dissapointing second half of the season. Why do I find myself with it in my hands? :smt011

You'll forget about that once the new season starts!! :D

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:46 pm

hellmutt wrote:
You can always watch just the first half... Then imagine your own ending to the season?

I might get around to watching it. Right after I watch the season 2 Blu-ray. It's been an entire year since I bought season 2.

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:50 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I might get around to watching it. Right after I watch the season 2 Blu-ray. It's been an entire year since I bought season 2.

Walking Dead Marathon!!!! Start from the beginning. No rest! Then you'll turn into a zombie and appreciate season 3 even more

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:53 pm

carkey wrote:
Walking Dead Marathon!!!! Start from the beginning. No rest! Then you'll turn into a zombie and appreciate season 3 even more

I read the comic books. Nothing can make me appreciate that second half of the season. That wasn't the comic books that I know and love. Season 4 better be a lot better.

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:00 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I read the comic books. Nothing can make me appreciate that second half of the season. That wasn't the comic books that I know and love. Season 4 better be a lot better.

I never read the comics...but I'm looking forward to season 4 :D

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:12 am

Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.....2/5 :smt011 the final fight scene however, 93874749928738/5 :lol: incase anybody was interested in seeing it

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:07 am

The Power Of Zombies Compels You!
THE POWER OF ZOMBIES COMPELS YOU!

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:52 pm

We are easily seduced by the living dead.

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:16 pm

I am actually worried about the power of Zombies and the effect they may have on us. Between Netflix and UV movie backlogs, we chose to drop our DISH package down to the 2nd to bottom one. We lose Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, Vampire Diaries, Haven, Teen Wolf and all the other great shows we love. In reality, a cheap cord and a laptop will allow us to watch them on TV anyway but it just is not the same. I SUPPOSE we may buy some seasons off VUDU or Amazon but likely wait to buy (maybe even be lucky enough to receive for free) codes for future seasons and/or wait for the season to come on disc via Netflix. (Note nervous confidence in voice as this is all explained). :?:

p.s. good afternoon all. Has anyone else "cut the cord" or get close to doing so as we did? :smt064

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I am actually worried about the power of Zombies and the effect they may have on us. Between Netflix and UV movie backlogs, we chose to drop our DISH package down to the 2nd to bottom one. We lose Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, Vampire Diaries, Haven, Teen Wolf and all the other great shows we love. In reality, a cheap cord and a laptop will allow us to watch them on TV anyway but it just is not the same. I SUPPOSE we may buy some seasons off VUDU or Amazon but likely wait to buy (maybe even be lucky enough to receive for free) codes for future seasons and/or wait for the season to come on disc via Netflix. (Note nervous confidence in voice as this is all explained). :?:

p.s. good afternoon all. Has anyone else "cut the cord" or get close to doing so as we did? :smt064

As you continue to grow your UV library you'll continue to make your own Netflix to supplement your actual Netflix subscription with the difference being your uv library will have way better content. I have considered dropping cable or downgrading but there are a few channels I need however currently I have all the movie channels & never watch them anymore so as soon as I'm out of the promotional bundle year I'll at least get rid of all my movie channels. I think everyone is kind of going that way "cutting the cord" as they say. It will be interesting to see how the cable companies adapt in the coming years.

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:46 pm

By the way, did anyone see Pain & Gain yet? That movie completes the Florida Trifecta of making my state look especially distinguished along with Magic Mike & Spring Breakers!!!

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:26 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:By the way, did anyone see Pain & Gain yet? That movie completes the Florida Trifecta of making my state look especially distinguished along with Magic Mike & Spring Breakers!!!

I have not yet. I am hoping to snag it somewhere as I cannot honestly say I even want to pay $4 or so for it. Hey, Magic Mike was obviously a good film for all the obvious reason :lol: 8) :P :smt007

And, yes, spring break, spring break, spring breaaaaaaak was godawful! :smt005

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:37 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:By the way, did anyone see Pain & Gain yet? That movie completes the Florida Trifecta of making my state look especially distinguished along with Magic Mike & Spring Breakers!!!

Pain & Gain came in from Netflix for me in the mail today. I will probably watch it this weekend.

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Glacier16 wrote:
Pain & Gain came in from Netflix for me in the mail today. I will probably watch it this weekend.

It's ok. The most amazing thing is that it's based on a true story. I remember seeing news stories about it.

leave a comment with facebook