Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

hellmutt
User avatar
Garbage Collector
 
Posts: 701
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 18 posts
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:22 am


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby hellmutt » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:28 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I promised myself I wouldn't buy Walking Dead season 3 after it's dissapointing second half of the season. Why do I find myself with it in my hands? :smt011


You can always watch just the first half... Then imagine your own ending to the season?

Advertisement

carkey
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1185
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 33 posts
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:41 am


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby carkey » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:45 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I promised myself I wouldn't buy Walking Dead season 3 after it's dissapointing second half of the season. Why do I find myself with it in my hands? :smt011


You'll forget about that once the new season starts!! :D

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8232
Likes: 163 posts
Liked in: 724 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:46 pm

hellmutt wrote:
You can always watch just the first half... Then imagine your own ending to the season?

I might get around to watching it. Right after I watch the season 2 Blu-ray. It's been an entire year since I bought season 2.
Image

carkey
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1185
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 33 posts
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:41 am


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby carkey » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:50 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I might get around to watching it. Right after I watch the season 2 Blu-ray. It's been an entire year since I bought season 2.


Walking Dead Marathon!!!! Start from the beginning. No rest! Then you'll turn into a zombie and appreciate season 3 even more

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8232
Likes: 163 posts
Liked in: 724 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:53 pm

carkey wrote:
Walking Dead Marathon!!!! Start from the beginning. No rest! Then you'll turn into a zombie and appreciate season 3 even more

I read the comic books. Nothing can make me appreciate that second half of the season. That wasn't the comic books that I know and love. Season 4 better be a lot better.
Image

carkey
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1185
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 33 posts
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:41 am


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby carkey » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:00 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I read the comic books. Nothing can make me appreciate that second half of the season. That wasn't the comic books that I know and love. Season 4 better be a lot better.


I never read the comics...but I'm looking forward to season 4 :D

StaticVic
User avatar
Mad Hatter
 
Posts: 270
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:18 pm
Location: Boston but currently at Philly's Temple University
Title: Lavish Life style
Formerly: Teflon Don


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby StaticVic » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:12 am

Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.....2/5 :smt011 the final fight scene however, 93874749928738/5 :lol: incase anybody was interested in seeing it
Image
"I think they want us to come and find them." - Dr. Elizabeth Shaw

Sarahroo
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 2016
Likes: 259 posts
Liked in: 176 posts
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 9:16 pm
Location: I'm here, I'm here, I'm here


Online


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:07 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I promised myself I wouldn't buy Walking Dead season 3 after it's dissapointing second half of the season. Why do I find myself with it in my hands? :smt011


The Power Of Zombies Compels You!
THE POWER OF ZOMBIES COMPELS YOU!

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 18212
Likes: 15 posts
Liked in: 95 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Arion » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:52 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I promised myself I wouldn't buy Walking Dead season 3 after it's dissapointing second half of the season. Why do I find myself with it in my hands? :smt011


We are easily seduced by the living dead.

Sarahroo
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 2016
Likes: 259 posts
Liked in: 176 posts
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 9:16 pm
Location: I'm here, I'm here, I'm here


Online


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:16 pm

I am actually worried about the power of Zombies and the effect they may have on us. Between Netflix and UV movie backlogs, we chose to drop our DISH package down to the 2nd to bottom one. We lose Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, Vampire Diaries, Haven, Teen Wolf and all the other great shows we love. In reality, a cheap cord and a laptop will allow us to watch them on TV anyway but it just is not the same. I SUPPOSE we may buy some seasons off VUDU or Amazon but likely wait to buy (maybe even be lucky enough to receive for free) codes for future seasons and/or wait for the season to come on disc via Netflix. (Note nervous confidence in voice as this is all explained). :?:

p.s. good afternoon all. Has anyone else "cut the cord" or get close to doing so as we did? :smt064

VaderTheTrader
User avatar
Swedish Pinata of Death
 
Posts: 4075
Likes: 133 posts
Liked in: 188 posts
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:09 pm
Location: Death Star home theater room
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I am actually worried about the power of Zombies and the effect they may have on us. Between Netflix and UV movie backlogs, we chose to drop our DISH package down to the 2nd to bottom one. We lose Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, Vampire Diaries, Haven, Teen Wolf and all the other great shows we love. In reality, a cheap cord and a laptop will allow us to watch them on TV anyway but it just is not the same. I SUPPOSE we may buy some seasons off VUDU or Amazon but likely wait to buy (maybe even be lucky enough to receive for free) codes for future seasons and/or wait for the season to come on disc via Netflix. (Note nervous confidence in voice as this is all explained). :?:


p.s. good afternoon all. Has anyone else "cut the cord" or get close to doing so as we did? :smt064


As you continue to grow your UV library you'll continue to make your own Netflix to supplement your actual Netflix subscription with the difference being your uv library will have way better content. I have considered dropping cable or downgrading but there are a few channels I need however currently I have all the movie channels & never watch them anymore so as soon as I'm out of the promotional bundle year I'll at least get rid of all my movie channels. I think everyone is kind of going that way "cutting the cord" as they say. It will be interesting to see how the cable companies adapt in the coming years.

VaderTheTrader
User avatar
Swedish Pinata of Death
 
Posts: 4075
Likes: 133 posts
Liked in: 188 posts
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:09 pm
Location: Death Star home theater room
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:46 pm

By the way, did anyone see Pain & Gain yet? That movie completes the Florida Trifecta of making my state look especially distinguished along with Magic Mike & Spring Breakers!!!

Sarahroo
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 2016
Likes: 259 posts
Liked in: 176 posts
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 9:16 pm
Location: I'm here, I'm here, I'm here


Online


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:26 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:By the way, did anyone see Pain & Gain yet? That movie completes the Florida Trifecta of making my state look especially distinguished along with Magic Mike & Spring Breakers!!!


I have not yet. I am hoping to snag it somewhere as I cannot honestly say I even want to pay $4 or so for it. Hey, Magic Mike was obviously a good film for all the obvious reason :lol: 8) :P :smt007

And, yes, spring break, spring break, spring breaaaaaaak was godawful! :smt005

Glacier16
User avatar
Rorshach Test Subject
 
Posts: 880
Likes: 213 posts
Liked in: 23 posts
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:35 am
Title: kung-fu treachery


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Glacier16 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:37 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:By the way, did anyone see Pain & Gain yet? That movie completes the Florida Trifecta of making my state look especially distinguished along with Magic Mike & Spring Breakers!!!


Pain & Gain came in from Netflix for me in the mail today. I will probably watch it this weekend.

VaderTheTrader
User avatar
Swedish Pinata of Death
 
Posts: 4075
Likes: 133 posts
Liked in: 188 posts
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:09 pm
Location: Death Star home theater room
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith


Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Glacier16 wrote:
Pain & Gain came in from Netflix for me in the mail today. I will probably watch it this weekend.


It's ok. The most amazing thing is that it's based on a true story. I remember seeing news stories about it.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gavincantdraw and 45 guests

Advertisement