Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

carkey
cheese

Liked in: 41 posts

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby carkey » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Watched it last night! I thought it was great. A messed up story but entertaining and a great choice for cast members

Advertisement

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 219 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:37 pm

image.jpg
In case anyone here isn't also on bluray.com here is a pic that was just posted over there that you can use to get customer support to add this movie to your collection. I would suggest you resize the pic however or wait a month or two since a whole lot of people will probably be using it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Glacier16
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 30 posts
Title: kung-fu treachery

Postby Glacier16 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Good movie, Mud

Arion
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 106 posts
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Postby Arion » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I am actually worried about the power of Zombies and the effect they may have on us. Between Netflix and UV movie backlogs, we chose to drop our DISH package down to the 2nd to bottom one. We lose Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, Vampire Diaries, Haven, Teen Wolf and all the other great shows we love. In reality, a cheap cord and a laptop will allow us to watch them on TV anyway but it just is not the same. I SUPPOSE we may buy some seasons off VUDU or Amazon but likely wait to buy (maybe even be lucky enough to receive for free) codes for future seasons and/or wait for the season to come on disc via Netflix. (Note nervous confidence in voice as this is all explained). :?:

p.s. good afternoon all. Has anyone else "cut the cord" or get close to doing so as we did? :smt064

Of all the shows you've mentioned I've only seen The Walking Dead.

theDevilman
cheese

Liked in: 55 posts

Postby theDevilman » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:04 am

Hey, i'm new here. Thought i would say hi. :twisted: It seems that i must be stalking you VaderTheTrader. :wink: lol
Looking for Rocket Raccoon #1 and Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1 digital comics.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:08 am

theDevilman wrote:Hey, i'm new here. Thought i would say hi. :twisted: It seems that i must be stalking you VaderTheTrader. :wink: lol

You may notice there are many members here from that other site.......& welcome

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:16 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
You may notice there are many members here from that other site.......& welcome

Thank you. Good to be here. A site that talks about comics AND has a huge topic dedicated to movies! Love it already!

It seems that 'other site' is the only one i've ever joined that are nazi's about how you can give away your own codes. Do i have a little more freedom here in how i can give my codes away when i have them to give?
Looking for Rocket Raccoon #1 and Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1 digital comics.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:18 am

theDevilman wrote:Thank you. Good to be here. A site that talks about comics AND has a huge topic dedicated to movies! Love it already!

It seems that 'other site' is the only one i've ever joined that are nazi's about how you can give away your own codes. Do i have a little more freedom here in how i can give my codes away when i have them to give?

No rules here! No moderators to push you around and we speak in full sentences rather than the language of "ME"

You are free to give away your codes however you see fit!!!

Codes don't flow here as plentifully as on the other site but they do pop up on a regular basis especially by the creator of the thread the illustrious GiveWarAChance

bazdaman
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby bazdaman » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:28 am

theDevilman wrote:Hey, i'm new here. Thought i would say hi. :twisted: It seems that i must be stalking you VaderTheTrader. :wink: lol

Hmmm, you look familiar , Welcome aboard :smt006

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:33 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
No rules here! No moderators to push you around and we speak in full sentences rather than the language of "ME"

You are free to give away your codes however you see fit!!!

Codes don't flow here as plentifully as on the other site but they do pop up on a regular basis especially by the creator of the thread the illustrious GiveWarAChance

Awesome! All of that sounds like a good thing. :)

I've read back several pages now and the people here seem pretty cool!
Last edited by theDevilman on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

-theDevilman

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 am

bazdaman wrote:
Hmmm, you look familiar , Welcome aboard :smt006

Thank you! :) I'm pretty active all over the interwebs. ;)

-theDevilman

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Liked in: 926 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:49 am

My new work hours, along with playing Battlefield 3 all week, have kept me away from this place. Starting next week the codes should be coming at a more steady pace. September is looking to be a big month for me.

I would also like to take the time and say welcome to theDevilman. I think you will enjoy this place.

TheWolverine
Peanut

Liked in: 0 post

Postby TheWolverine » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:59 am

You'll enjoy me the most ;)
Welcome mate.

jadeite312
Faster Pussycat

Liked in: 0 post

Postby jadeite312 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:24 am

Hi if its not to much trouble can someone who has the time just send me the red dawn xml file ive been going crazy trying to find it.

Thanks a million in advance

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:48 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:<--snip-->I would also like to take the time and say welcome to theDevilman. I think you will enjoy this place.

Thank you for the welcome!

TheWolverine wrote:You'll enjoy me the most ;)
Welcome mate.
lol!

-theDevilman

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum