Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Morning Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Jurassic Park?

Hans and gret.

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Dodekain....IF you are still giving out, I would love to try Killer Elite. It is one that no one else seems to be interested in and it is something I have not seen before. If the massive giveaway is over, please disregard and thanks once again for ALL you have just done for the forum in such a short period of time. :drunk

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:57 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I will give The Lords of Salem 666 corpses out of 1,000.

Ha! :lol:

acousticgorilla

Mad Hatter

Postby acousticgorilla » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:54 pm

If you are still passing out and no one wants it i would you be willing to part with the impossible uv

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Look what you have done dodekain. :lol:

Thanks for all you have done for this thread. I think you have done more than enough already. I really appreciate all the codes you have shared. I hope you stick around. I think you will like it here and I look forward to giving you future codes.

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:04 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Look what you have done dodekain. :lol:

Thanks for all you have done for this thread. I think you have done more than enough already. I really appreciate all the codes you have shared. I hope you stick around. I think you will like it here and I look forward to giving you future codes.

I second that! A wonderful addition to the forum!

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:08 am

Agreed. Wholeheartedly! :)

dodekain

Bron-Yur Stomper

Postby dodekain » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:10 am

Thanks.. :) :D I'll be around :smt006

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:53 pm

You're the man Dodekain! Great addition to the forum :D

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Only on Thursday so far on Lords of Salem and struggling to keep my finger off the fast forward button. Any advice???? :outhouse:

Up to Friday, getting a little odd. Not sure that this has any chance of truly being scary or even remotely creepy. Oh No. :oops:

Ohmigoodness was that bad. :cry:
:roll:

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:05 am

dodekain wrote:
Thanks.. :) :D I'll be around :smt006

I should be able to get Bates Motel to you the day it comes out. If it comes with both, do you prefer the UV or digital copy?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:27 am

Sarahroo wrote:Only on Thursday so far on Lords of Salem and struggling to keep my finger off the fast forward button. Any advice???? :outhouse:

Up to Friday, getting a little odd. Not sure that this has any chance of truly being scary or even remotely creepy. Oh No. :oops:

Ohmigoodness was that bad. :cry:
:roll:

It's about atmosphere over scares and gore. You whipper snappers have much to learn. I didn't think it was terrible or great. Devil's Rejects is still my favorite Zombie movie. Two other horror throwbacks that I enjoyed more than Lords of Salem were House of the Devil and Babysitter Wanted.

dodekain

Bron-Yur Stomper

Postby dodekain » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I should be able to get Bates Motel to you the day it comes out. If it comes with both, do you prefer the UV or digital copy?

I preferr UV over iTunes any day :-D Thanks

MOVIELORD101

expert hobo killer

Postby MOVIELORD101 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Does anyone have a UV code for Now You See Me? If so, please PM me straight away!

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:41 pm

MOVIELORD101 wrote:Does anyone have a UV code for Now You See Me? If so, please PM me straight away!

Yes, me, too. It's an emergency and my pet dog's family has been taken hostage and i must meet the kidnappers at the big top circus with UV codes straight away! lol ;) :groucho:

leave a comment with facebook