Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Hubshoe
expert hobo killer

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Hubshoe » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:11 am

hellmutt wrote:
Sent! Still have JP1 and JP3 left.

If no one wants JP's I will take them

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Advertisement

crazywords
Helter Skelter

Liked in: 1 post

Postby crazywords » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:16 am

hellmutt wrote:
Sent!

if you gave identify thief to someone else by mistake ill go with jurassic park 3

hellmutt
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 35 posts

Postby hellmutt » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:19 am

crazywords wrote:

i never got it

Strange, I sent it again. Please check it.

crazywords
Helter Skelter

Postby crazywords » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:23 am

hellmutt wrote:
Strange, I sent it again. Please check it.

ok i got it now thanks again

hellmutt
Rorshach Test Subject

Postby hellmutt » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:24 am

crazywords wrote:

ok i got it now thanks again

Great! Please let us know when it works for you :)

crazywords
Helter Skelter

Postby crazywords » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:37 am

hellmutt wrote:
Great! Please let us know when it works for you :)

it worked

hellmutt
Rorshach Test Subject

Postby hellmutt » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:20 pm

howgrego wrote:Can i get safe itunes? If available! Thanks

Hi howgrego, please let us know if it worked, thanks!

hellmutt
Rorshach Test Subject

Postby hellmutt » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Hubshoe wrote:If no one wants JP's I will take them

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Sent you a PM to see which one you wanted.

theDevilman
cheese

Liked in: 83 posts

Postby theDevilman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:22 pm

theDevilman wrote:I noticed that Strike Back shows under my Flixster UV and uvvu.com but is not included in my Vudu UV library. I'm assuming that is because it had both UV and Vudu as separate options... so it blocked the UV version from the Vudu library even though Vudu sees the rest of my UV titles?

Does that all makes sense? Holy run-on sentence Batman!
GiveWarAChance wrote:HBO assumes that whoever buys Strike Back would redeem Vudu and Flixster for themselves and not share it three different times. Silly HBO. :lol:
hellmutt wrote:HBO titles redeem separately between UV and VUDU. It's not like it blocked it from VUDU so much as VUDU doesn't have the UV sharing rights. You'll notice if you have an HBO title in VUDU that it does not have the little purple UV logo underneath like most other movies do. Vudu also has a lot of movies (mostly distributed through walmart stores) that redeem in VUDU but are not UV titles.
theDevilman wrote:By the way, thank you everyone for the HBO/Cinemax Vudu/UV info. :)

So here's an interesting development... went to watch an episode of Strike Back today and found this...
"Unavailable for streaming or download on Flixster."

The funny part... when i redeemed it, it was a "Flixster" sponsored UV redemption... WTF!?!? So i can't watch it though Vudu OR Flixster... doh! Man i hate Flixster, lol!
Looking for Digital Comics: Rocket Raccoon (2014) #1; Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1; Amazing Spider-Man (2014) #1.3.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

GiveWarAChance
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 1272 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:27 pm

theDevilman wrote:So here's an interesting development... went to watch an episode of Strike Back today and found this...
"Unavailable for streaming or download on Flixster."

The funny part... when i redeemed it, it was a "Flixster" sponsored UV redemption... WTF!?!? So i can't watch it though Vudu OR Flixster... doh! Man i hate Flixster, lol!

Are you sure you redeemed it last night or did someone else redeem the Flixster version instead of you? What you are saying makes no sense.

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:37 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Are you sure you redeemed it last night or did someone else redeem the Flixster version instead of you? What you are saying makes no sense.
Yes, positive. It doesn't make any sense. Just to double check, though, i went to uvvu.com where it is listed and states, "Acquired Sep 11, 2013 from Flixster".

Actually, i'm pretty sure that it was showing in my Flixster list at the top, originally when i first added it. Now it is showing at the bottom in a sub-section titled "Unavailable for streaming or download on Flixster" along with The Dictator Unrated (from DVD). Or i'm remember it incorrectly.

Seriously strange. :smt102
Last edited by theDevilman on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for Digital Comics: Rocket Raccoon (2014) #1; Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1; Amazing Spider-Man (2014) #1.3.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

GiveWarAChance
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 1272 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:38 pm

I was heading to work today when I found out my turn signals weren't working. Once I got to work I found out my fog lights aren't working and my high beams don't turn on. I checked all the fuses and they are fine. The bulbs are all good too. When I turn on my hazard light the turn signals work fine. When I lock my doors with my remote the turn signals work fine. Fucking car! :smt013

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:39 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I was heading to work today when I found out my turn signals weren't working. Once I got to work I found out my fog lights aren't working and my high beams don't turn on. I checked all the fuses and they are fine. The bulbs are all good too. When I turn on my hazard light the turn signals work fine. When I lock my doors with my remote the turn signals work fine. Fucking car! :smt013

Was it built by Flixster? ;)

-theDevilman

nat3
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 7 posts

Postby nat3 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:46 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:New people frighten them.

People in general frighten me. Don't get me started on my own reflection... But really I've been drowning in the ocean of tediousness and monotony called my life. :/ Happy belated birthday Dodekain!

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:49 pm

What's even more funny, uvvu.com has a little link that states "Access from provider" with a "watch" button. When i click it, it just takes me back to my Flixster list where i can't watch it... doh!

-theDevilman

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum