Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 203 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Sarahroo wrote:
Thanks a ton. :smt058 It worked great. With so many (including me) who give away the iTunes versions of their codes, has anyone tried cords you can buy off Amazon that hook an iPad to a tv? :smt017

I almost bought the $25 adapter sold both on amazon & eBay but instead just hook up a laptop to the TV via hdmi cable and run them off iTunes. The actual apple cable for an ipad or iPhone to hdmi I think runs about $40

Advertisement

theDevilman
Post Whore

Liked in: 41 posts

Postby theDevilman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Texas?
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

theDevilman
Post Whore

Postby theDevilman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Pink Floyd?
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:43 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:So now I'm an old man too? :cry:

Oh I thought she meant that she wanted to spit a piece of candy out of her mouth and into your face. Or ya, maybe she's calling you old........ Hard to tell..........

Sarahroo
cheese

Liked in: 207 posts

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:44 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:So now I'm an old man too? :cry:

I may have pretty small feet but sticking this far into ones mouth may cause permanent damage so I believe I will slowly slink back behind the band and hope they begin playing again soon. :band

theDevilman
Post Whore

Postby theDevilman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:48 pm

1963?!?!?

-theDevilman

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Liked in: 841 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Honestly, I didn't want Tower Heist. :P
It's best just to ignore any request that I make. I think I have taken three movies in this entire thread. I haven't watched one yet.

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:54 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Honestly, I didn't want Tower Heist. :P
It's best just to ignore any request that I make. I think I have taken three movies in this entire thread. I haven't watched one yet.

You didn't watch Beautiful creatures that Hellmutt gave you? I thought that movie was pretty good.

Wait a minute............

Does that mean you still haven't watched The Hunger Games either?!!!

(Everyone on the forum again turns and looks at GWAC again in shock and band again abruptly stops playing)

Sarahroo
cheese

Liked in: 207 posts

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:57 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
You didn't watch Beautiful creatures that Hellmutt gave you? I thought that movie was pretty good.

(Everyone on the forum again turns and looks at GWAC again in shock and band again abruptly stops playing)

at the same time, a person behind the band, lets out an "eeeek", mentions something about the vapors after hearing the news about the Hunger Games and passes out. :o :shock:

theDevilman
Post Whore

Postby theDevilman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Btw, it's not that i necessarily hate the PA movies. (Even though i kind of do, lol) It's that i love "real" scares and not just when something pops out that makes you jump. Real scares are about building suspense without gimmicks and the payoffs are about something substantial. Something that lasts with you. Not just some cheap shot that made you jump for a moment.

That, and the PA movies were a big shot in the arm to this whole ghost craze. Ghost Hunters, Ghost Mine, Ghost blah blah blah.

I'll give you my impression of every one of those shows...

"Did you hear that?'
"I just felt a chill!"

Ha! I'm riveted by such drama, lol.

That being said, i can still very much appreciate the first one and really understand why people love it even though it may not have been my cup of tea. I tend to be an exploitation, slasher and splatter fan within the genre. So ghost stories are not really my thing. With one giant gaping exception... Poltergeist! Oh, and i love classic Hammer and Universal horror. ;)

P.S. My Wife actually solved the 1963 game. (If that's the answer) She's convinced it is so the prize would go to her. ;)

-theDevilman

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Liked in: 841 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:03 pm

The three movies I have yet to watch.

The Hunger Games :shock:
Silver Linings Playbook :shock: :oops:
Beautiful Creatures :smt102

theDevilman
Post Whore

Postby theDevilman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:04 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:

I actually enjoyed The Hunger Games a lot more than i thought i would JLaw sure didn't hurt. In fact i have only minor complaints which is quite good for me.

Although, i did like the movie a lot more the first time i saw it when it was called Battle Royale! ;)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266308/

-theDevilman

EvilOne
Garbage Collector

Liked in: 21 posts
Formerly: Evil

Postby EvilOne » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:06 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:All these movies that you guys don't finish or fast forward through, are you guys paying for them? There's maybe been five movies in my entire life that were so bad that I couldn't finish them. When I spend hard earned money on movies I feel obligated to watch them all the way through. I have to at least see if there's any redeeming qualities there. Maybe that's why my backlog is so huge.

There are only two movies that I can recall purposely not finishing: Meet the Spartans and The Ploughman's Lunch. I've watched some really bad stuff but those two were unbearable. I think I paid $5 total for them both.

And hi everyone. :smt006
"For 8,000 years the men who have hunted it have understood one thing,
on Kodiak Island... sometimes the bear wins."

theDevilman
Post Whore

Postby theDevilman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:06 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The three movies I have yet to watch.

The Hunger Games :shock:
Silver Linings Playbook :shock: :oops:
Beautiful Creatures :smt102

-theDevilman

theDevilman
Post Whore

Postby theDevilman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:08 pm

EvilOne wrote:There are only two movies that I can recall purposely not finishing: Meet the Spartans and The Ploughman's Lunch. I've watched some really bad stuff but those two were unbearable. I think I paid $5 total for them both.

And hi everyone. :smt006

Are you one of the many migrants coming in?

-theDevilman

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum