Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Comics: we give a crap!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:08 pm

EvilOne wrote:There are only two movies that I can recall purposely not finishing: Meet the Spartans and The Ploughman's Lunch. I've watched some really bad stuff but those two were unbearable. I think I paid $5 total for them both.

And hi everyone. :smt006


Hello EvilOne :smt006
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:09 pm

EvilOne wrote:There are only two movies that I can recall purposely not finishing: Meet the Spartans and The Ploughman's Lunch. I've watched some really bad stuff but those two were unbearable. I think I paid $5 total for them both.

And hi everyone. :smt006

Hello and welcome aboard. I like your avatar. To get a better understanding of how we will get along, what are your opinions on JLaw?
User avatar

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:10 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:
The Hunger Games :shock:
Silver Linings Playbook :shock: :oops:


OK, now you're just messing with my blood pressure and everything I always thought I understood about this forum. :smt017 :smt005 :outhouse: :derp:
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Sarahroo wrote:
OK, now you're just messing with my blood pressure and everything I always thought I understood about this forum. :smt017 :smt005 :outhouse: :derp:

Would it put you at ease to know I haven't watched Winter's Bone either?
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:14 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The three movies I have yet to watch.

The Hunger Games :shock:
Silver Linings Playbook :shock: :oops:
Beautiful Creatures :smt102


I can only hope the King & the people of Lawrence don't read the posts on this forum.
Imagine all those JLaw shrines they crank out spurred by the evangelism of GiveWarAChance and how they would feel knowing he (audibly choking back tears) still hasn't watched 2 of JLaws classics!!!

(VaderTheTrader runs away from forum in confused disbelief not wanting to face the reality of that post)
User avatar

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:17 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Would it put you at ease to know I haven't watched Winter's Bone either?


OhDearLord! :roll: :shock:
User avatar

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:18 pm

theDevilman wrote:Are you one of the many migrants coming in?

I'd say I'm more of a nomad. :wink:
User avatar

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:19 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I can only hope the King & the people of Lawrence don't read the posts on this forum.
Imagine all those JLaw shrines they crank out spurred by the evangelism of GiveWarAChance and how they would feel knowing he (audibly choking back tears) still hasn't watched 2 of JLaws classics!!!

(VaderTheTrader runs away from forum in confused disbelief not wanting to face the reality of that post)


To quote the classic Daryl Hall and John Oates.... "Say it isn't so, it isn't soowhoaooo, oh say it isn't so, it isn't so no_ 8)
User avatar

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:21 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Hello and welcome aboard. I like your avatar. To get a better understanding of how we will get along, what are your opinions on JLaw?

Thanks! JLaw - I quite like her. Nice personality and not hard on the eyes. :D
User avatar

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:21 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Would it put you at ease to know I haven't watched Winter's Bone either?


Image
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:24 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I can only hope the King & the people of Lawrence don't read the posts on this forum.
Imagine all those JLaw shrines they crank out spurred by the evangelism of GiveWarAChance and how they would feel knowing he (audibly choking back tears) still hasn't watched 2 of JLaws classics!!!

(VaderTheTrader runs away from forum in confused disbelief not wanting to face the reality of that post)

The people of Lawrence do not have such things as the Internet. The only time they are allowed to even watch TV is when I arrive. Those shrines made out of baby bones is the only income they have. I have saved those savages. They owe me everything! Without me they would be dead.



I have only watched two of JLaw's movies.
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:25 pm

1963 reasoning...

Quentin Tarantino was born in 1963:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000233/

Pink Floyd's core members met and formed the first version of their band in 1963: (Who did Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall, of course)
http://pinkfloydband.blog.com/2011/11/2 ... 1963-1967/
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/p/pink+floyd/biography.html

Choice Hotels was incorporated in 1963:
http://www.franchisedirect.com/travelfr ... 8349/ufoc/

JFK was shot in 1963:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy

Whitney Houston was born in 1963:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_Houston

Women were allowed into the World Tenpin Bowling Championships for the first time in 1963:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTBA_World ... mpionships

The magnetic cassette was invented in 1963:
http://content.time.com/time/nation/art ... 84,00.html

77 Sunset Strip jumped the shark and was cancelled in 1963. It's last season began in 1963 even though it aired until 1964:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/77_Sunset_ ... _1963-1964

Coke, refusing to have a "diet" anything, releases Tab in 1963:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_Coke

I'm not entirely sure on some of these, but it seems like 1963 has to be it. And the Wife said so... so there's that, lol!

But then, i also thought that my Marilyn Monroe answer was good and i thought Warrant had to be it! lol
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:26 pm

EvilOne wrote:Thanks! JLaw - I quite like her. Nice personality and not hard on the eyes. :D

Hmmm, that's almost an exact quote from me. Who are you really?
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:29 pm

EvilOne wrote:I'd say I'm more of a nomad. :wink:

Nice! Oh, and i also love the avatar. ;)
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:30 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Hmmm, that's almost an exact quote from me. Who are you really?

Are you still shocked to find you have more personalities in here? Or had you truely thought you had discovered them all. We're all you! I mean, we're all me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnKCcjP8Qs

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Draco x, Glacier16, GLX, Johnnie Torch, MarvelFan88, MSNbot Media and 41 guests